I See Your Pain ♥

I picked up my phone to see what Niall needed. Judging from Zayn's text, they were about to do a sound check. 

Niall: Babe, you need to check this out, if you can, get the girls together and come back to the theater, don't text back, just come here. I'm gonna get in trouble. Cya in a bit xx

I didn't text back, but I shoved my phone in my purse pocket, and called the girl's attention before we sped off to the shops.

"Hey! Guys, we need to get back to the theater!" I said waving my hands, trying to get more of their attention.

"Why?! We were gonna have so much fun!" Dana whined at me.

"Niall said it was urgent, like really important. So, we should go before their show starts." I said, eyeing Dana.

"Fine, but whatever it is better be important enough for me to step out of my baby." Julie said, stroking the steering wheel.

We sped off and were on the road. Since our minds were worried with what was about to happen, Lily, who was sitting in the front with Julie, turned up the music.

The music was so loud, our car was bumping. Cher Lloyd's With Ur Love was playing and we all took turns singing the verses and joined together on the chorus. 

The music got everyone's nerves calmed down until we stopped at a red light and some guys about 18 or 19 pulled up beside us. 

"Hey, girls, how you doin'?" The driver said, looking at all of us individually.

"Uhm, we're ok, just going to see our... uhm... BOYFRIENDS!" Julie said, snapping at them.

"Whoa, cutie, calm down." The passenger said back.

As he was finishing his sentence, I picked up what was left of my tea, which was like 1/4 of the cup. I whispered to Julie in the front seat to speed up when I say and she nodded her head and winked at me.

I looked at the boys laughing at each other and trying to hit on us one at a time. I took a deep breath, and watched as the opposite light turned yellow. I yelled.

"NOW!" I yelled as I held out my tea cup and the tea flew out and hit the driver in the face.

We sped off the second the light turned green and laughed so hard as we stared at their confused looks and the driver wiping his face.

"Oh, God, that was fun!" Lily said trying to get the giggles out of her.

"Stick with me girl, fun is an everyday thing." Taylor said.

"Hey guys, let's hope we'll stay friends forever. This contest brought us not only the boys of our dreams, but also the friends I want to know for the rest of my life." I said, wrapping my arms around Taylor and Dana.

"Awwwww! Fiona!" They all said in harmony.

Before I knew it, we were at the theater, I saw Niall leaning against the brick wall on the side of the building.

"Fiona! Lily! Dana! Taylor! Julie!" Niall said as he put his head up and didn't know who to talk to first. He pulled us all to the side.

"Ok, now, look at this!" Niall said, holding up a magazine that had Lily's name on the cover. The headline said, "Liam Payne and a Girl Named Lily???"

Lily snatched the newspaper from Niall's hands as he walked away to answer his phone. He was trying to get a hold of the publishers of the magazine.

Lily started reciting some of the lines in the article. "I think the contest was rigged...What will Directioners say?... Who saw THIS girl coming?...Liam confesses!"