Random story

No ones pov
A man is all black with his hood over his head quickly ran away from the street shop he just robbed. The woman who owned the shop yelled for the police officer who was patrolling the area. "Officer! Officer! Please that man just robbed me!" The officer then said "I'll take care of it ma'am." The officer then began to run in the direction the robber went. "Thank you!" The woman yelled to the officer and the officer gave her a thumbs up as if saying 'Don't worry I got this.' The officer ran and ran perfectly avoiding all the obstacles with grace. The robber turned into an alley and the officer followed.
The officer pinned the robber to the wall and took what he had stole. Then the officer said "Why the hell do you keep doing this! I could arrest you!" The robber then smirked and said "Because I know you will catch me each time and I'll be fine." The officer rolled his eyes and said "Magnus please can you stop doing this." Magnus's laughed "haha! I can try Alexander!"  'Alexander' rolled his eyes and said "Magnus! I told you so many time! It's Alec!"
Alec let go of Magnus. Alec pointed down the opposite side of the alley and said "Just go... Go home Magnus." Magnus's laughed and salute to Alec and said "See you at home Alexander!" Then Magnus ran off. Alec returned the stolen goods and the woman thanked him multiple times. Alec finished his shift late at night. He went home for the day and just laid down with Magnus, who was already asleep. Magnus cuddled into Alec and they said their 'I love you's' and 'good nights'.

Sorry I haven't be updating but here's a short story! Nerdy Out! 🤓🌸