Babysitting?

This has people from gashez_gashez story They Exist!! Also some cursing. There's two but technically one curse word.

Magnus and Alec were relaxing and just minding there own business. When all the sudden and loud and very urgent sounding knock. "I'll get it." Magnus said as he got up to answer the down. Magnus opened the door to see Noa holding a little baby with red/amber eyes and brown hair. The baby had tiny little fangs and had small little scales scattered over her arms,legs and neck. Also the little baby who was a girl had scales around her eyes too. All the sudden Noa said "Magnus this is Lacy she accidentally turned herself into a baby being the clumsy person she is. And I here because today I have to do lots of things so I'll be back tomorrow. Also the spell last 48 hours and its already been 24 so she should be normal by tomorrow afternoon." After Noa's long rant she handed baby Lacy to Magnus and just left. Magnus was still in shock as he looked down at baby Lacy. Magnus walked into the living room, where Alec was. Alec looked at Magnus in surprise as he saw the little baby Lacy in his arms. "Whaa? Is that Lacy?" Alec questioned. Magnus nodded his head and said "I still don't understand it myself. Noa spoke really fast but I still understood most of it. I heard that Lacy, being the clumsy person she is, turned herself into a baby for 48 hours and it's already been 24 so she should be a teenager by tomorrow." Alec nodded his head understanding the situation and questioned "So we have to take care of a baby Lacy until tomorrow afternoon?" Magnus nodded his head once again. All the sudden baby Lacy started to cry. Which made both males jumped. "What does she want? Ugh! I'm not good at this sort of thing!" Alec exclaimed in slight frustration. Magnus looked at Alec slightly annoyed and said "Calm down Alexander! I will take care of it all she needs is some milk." Magnus made milk in a bottle appear with his magic and feed it to baby Lacy. After being feed the milk baby Lacy finally calmed down and pointed at the couch, Alec and Magnus. "Do you want to sit on the couch and hangout with us?" Magnus asked baby Lacy, baby Lacy giggled and nodded her head. Magnus said a quick ok and went over to the couch. Alec scooted over, Magnus put baby Lacy in the middle of the couch and Magnus sat down on the other side of her. "What do we do now?" Alec questioned Magnus. "We could play with her for a little then go to bed its almost nine." Magnus suggested. "What? It's already almost nine! Jeez time went by fast." Alec said suddenly. Magnus nodded his head in agreement. "Ok let's play with Lacy!"Magnus exclaimed as her started to entertain baby Lacy with his magic. Which made baby Lacy giggle.
         Time skip to before the three go to bed...
Magnus and Alec were already in pajamas. They also put little baby pajamas on baby Lacy. "Where's she going to sleep?" Alec questioned Magnus. Magnus shrugged and said "She can sleep with us. At least she won't turn back till tomorrow afternoon." Alec agreed and said ok. Magnus and Alec lied down and little baby Lacy was positioned on Magnus's chest. And everyone feel asleep quickly.
                Time skip to 11:59 in the morning...
"Ugh why can't she turn back already!!" Alec yelled in frustration. Baby Lacy had been throwing things and using magic on Alec, which amused Magnus greatly. All the sudden reddish smoke surrounded Lacy. Magnus and Alec looked at her in surprise. Once the smoke disappeared Lacy was once again a teenager. "YES! I'm a teenager once again! Bye bitches!!" Lacy screamed as she ran out of the apartment into her and Noa's apartment and slammed the door. "Well that was unexpected but thankfully we can relax now." Magnus said until her really though over what Lacy said. "WAIT DID SHE CALL US BITCHES!!" Magnus screamed out. Which made Lacy hear because of the volume of his voice, as she started to die with laughter.

Thanks for reading! Check out the person that I mentioned in the beginning. Bye for now!