A Long Day....

3rd person pov:
     Alec had had a long day. He had tons of paperwork and had to deal with some of Clary, Jace, Izzy, and Simon's craziness. It was finally the end of the day so he decided to go to Magnus. As Alec sluggishly walked to Magnus he thought about how exhausted he was.
     Alec had finally made it to Magnus's apartment and he knocked on the door three times. Magnus opened the door a couple seconds after Alec knocked. "Oh Alexander you look exhausted! Come in let's get you to sleep ok?" Alec nodded not having enough energy to argue. Magnus led Alec to the bedroom and used his magic to put Alec in comfy clothes. Magnus also used his magic to put himself in comfy clothes. Magnus gently lied Alec down on the bed and then lied down himself. Alec fell asleep pretty quickly which made Magnus laugh lightly. "Goodnight Alexander, I love you." Alec grabbed Magnus and set Magnus's head on his chest Alec had his arm around Magnus now. "Goodnight Magnus I love you too." Alec mumbled sleepily which made Magnus smile. Magnus relaxed and then fell asleep also.

*The Next Morning*

Magnus work up first but right after he did Alec woke up too. As Magnus was laying on Alec chest he said "What would you like to do today Alexander?" Alec thought for a moment and then said "Can we just stay like this all day? I finished all my paperwork yesterday." Magnus laughed, nodded his head and said "I would love to do that. I don't have anything to do either."  Alec smiled at Magnus and Magnus smiled back. "I love you Alexander." Magnus said as he went back to sleep.

"I love you too Magnus." Alec said as you went to sleep also.

Short but sweet! Also don't forget to check out gashez_gashez and her story They Exist. Also remember you can make requests.    
Bye bye see you again!!