Beach Trip

3rd person pov:
Magnus and Alec decided that they needed a break from all the chaos in New York. They decided the beach would be the best place to go Bora Bora. They packed their suitcases and Magnus got ready to portal then there. "You ready for our little vacation Alexander?" Magnus questioned. Alec nodded his head with a small smile on his face. At least he knew that the institute was in the safe hands of.... his mother. There was no way he would trust Jace or Izzy with the responsibility of taking care of the institute.

After the portal jump. Still 3rd person

The couple finally got settled down in the little hut that gave them the perfect view of the ocean. It was close to sunset so the boys were in sleepwear already. The decided to start doing stuff tomorrow. Magnus walked out on to the balcony and rested his arms on the armrest of the balcony. Alec walked behind Magnus and put his arms around Magnus's waist. This made Magnus look back at Alec, Magnus smiled at Alec as Alec smiled back. As the sun finally started to set the kissed. It was a very passionate and loving kiss that the couple shared.

     The next day.... Magnus pov

Alexander and I decided to head to the beach today. We made sure to put of sunscreen, I put a spell on the sunscreen so it wouldn't wear out and so they wouldn't have to worry about reapplying it. We changed into our swim trunks and just put a tank top/muscle-tee on. We made it to the beach quickly because our hut was close to the beach. "The water is beautiful. Isn't Alexander?" I said as I admired the water while we put our stuff down. "Yeah it is really pretty." He replied with a little smile on his face. Jeez I haven't seen him smile this much, it's a great sight to see. "You know looking at the ocean reminds me of you gorgeous blue eyes." I flirted. Alexander blushed a light shade of red(I almost said blue XD)which made me smirk. "Oh shush you." He said. "Come on let's get in the water." I said as I took off my shirt and walked to the water. Once I got ankle deep I looked back at Alexander to see him just staring. "You coming or what?" I questioned him. He nodded frantically and quick stripped his shirt off and speed walked to the water. "Someone's eager aren't they." I said jokingly to Alexander. He blushed harder and looked away. I grabbed his hand and we went further into the water.

     Time skip after the beach,in their little hut. 3rd person pov

The boys were now laying down in their shared bed just cuddling with each other and talking about their day. They spent the rest of the week doing fun and relaxing thing that I will leave to your imagination.

The end! Don't forget you can request scenarios. Don't forget to check out gashez_gashez too. See you again!!