~Late Night Talks~ [Yoshiko x Reader]

A/N: Ehh, I don't think anybody requested for this, yeah? orz

Thing is, I've been having less and less inspiration to write lately. I mean, I like writing these one-shots, I really do, but having the motivation the write them is another story. So, I've decided to let my imagination run free for a while until I can finally get my creative juices flowing.

Sigh, I hope that's alright...

~~~

You absolutely loved watching your girlfriend sleep. And, no, not in a creepy stalker kind of way. You absolutely loved watching her sleep because she would often sleep talk and say the most entertaining and amusing things you've ever heard. The fact that she was a self-proclaimed fallen angel didn't help, either. It made things much more fun to you.

And you were in luck. Exams were coming up, so Yoshiko had asked you to sleep over at her place for a couple nights to help her study. You agreed, wanting to experience more of her sleep talking.

Oddly enough, it seemed like the only person who wasn't aware of her sleep talking was herself. You'd wake up, looking at her the moment she wakes up and start laughing, and she never has any idea as to why you would always greet her with a hearty laugh.

"Hey, hey, (Y/N)," Yoshiko mumbled as she continued solving a few complicated Math problems. You two were currently in her bedroom, facing each other with a small table between the both of you. You hummed in response, also solving a few problems of your own. "Why do you always laugh at me the second I wake up?"

Your hand stopped moving as you tried to stifle your upcoming fit of laughter, "It's... It's nothing special, Yoshiko, don't worry. Yoshiko normally did not like being called her actual given name, but you were an exception. Of course, to her, you were someone special.

She only pouted in response as she continued writing down various equations, "That's no fair, (Y/N)."

You giggled, taking in how adorable your girlfriend is being. "You'll find out soon, hopefully?"

Yoshiko suddenly stood up, posing in her signature chuunibyou manner, "My dear (Y/N), I order you to tell me, or else, I, Yohane, the one and only fallen angel will continue to pester you for all eternity!"

You laughed, "You know that's not going to work on me, right, Yoshiko?"

The first year blushed a bright pink, not wanting to admit the fact that around you, it was like she was another person. The usual mischievous chuunibyou would be extremely cute and flustered when it comes to you, and you thought this was adorable.

She sat down, nodding, "...yes." She continued to focus on her Math again.

You stared at her for a while, taking in her appearance. Her dark blue hair, and her gorgeous purple eyes. You wondered how someone as angelic as her would describe herself as a fallen angel.

But, of course, to you, she was your angel.

~~~

Shortly afterwards, Yoshiko complained about the workload, and you told her to call it a day. She insisted that you should sleep too, but you told her you still had some other "important business" to do, which includes waiting for you girlfriend's sleep talking sessions.

So here you were, in your girlfriend's bedroom, waiting for her to start sleep talking.

You suddenly felt yourself get flustered. After all, you were in your girlfriend's room, and you were calm up until right now.

You took deep breaths, trying to calm yourself.

"...hmm... stay away... mortals...!" You quickly directed your attention to Yoshiko, who was now in her pajamas, stirring in her sleep. You smiled brightly, trying to stop yourself from laughing out loud. "I am Yohane... the fallen angel... those who oppose me... are subject to cruel punishment!"

Yoshiko started rolling about in her sleep while hugging a pillow, almost as if she were trying to running away with something. You couldn't hold in the urge any longer. You took out your smartphone and started recording what was happen, all the while laughing at the scene before you. Yoshiko continued to mumble and roll about in her sleep, and you found this really funny.

"You can't... take her..." Yoshiko suddenly mumbled.

Feeling a bit worried, you approached your girlfriend, who was now a bit more calm in her movements. "I can't take who?" you questioned just for the fun of it, not expecting a response.

"(Y/N)..." she replied, making you blush a dark red. "...because... she's mine..."

This made you giggle a lot. She was just being too cute, you thought. You decided to keep on asking questions just to see if she would still answer. "But, what if I take her regardless?"

"Then... I'll... I'll make you pay...! (Y/N) is mine... and mine... only..."

You laughed again, "Why are you so sure about that?"

"Because... she constantly... tells me she loves... me... and I... I love her a lot... too..."

You couldn't help but admire how loving she was being. It made your heart skip a beat, knowing that your girlfriend values you this much.

"I love you, Yoshiko." you whisper as you stopped recording, placed your phone on the table and laid down next to her, a blushing mess trying to sleep.

~~~

Just like any other day, you woke up earlier than Yoshiko. You could hear the birds chirping and the sunshine leaking through the window somehow bent at the perfect angle to hit your eyes the moment you opened them to greet the new day. It was pretty straining, needless to say.

You carefully removed yourself from the bed and tip-toed to the bathroom. You figured since Yoshiko's mother was still preparing breakfast, you should go ahead and clean yourself first to pass the time.

As you entered the bathroom, what you didn't know was that Yoshiko managed to wake up right after you exited her bedroom.

The chuunibyou walked around drowsily, wondering where you went, "(Y/N) always greets me with a laugh..." she murmured, rubbing her eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. After yawning a few times, she found your phone. Out of curiosity, she picks it up and turns the display on, revealing a picture of the both of you together as your phone's wallpaper. She smiled, typing in your phone's password.

After unlocking your phone, she saw a video with her as the thumbnail. She compared what she was currently wearing to what she was wearing in the video and immediately realized that the video was filmed last night. Feeling a bit annoyed and creeped out, she played the video.

"I was... I was sleep talking?" she said as she reached to a realization and watched every second of the video. "That (Y/N) is going to be hearing from me later..." she mumbled, her tone getting a bit irritated.

"I can't take who?" the audio in the video questioned, followed by your laugh. Yoshiko found herself smiling at the sound of your laughter. It always made her feel happy. Even in this situation, even when she was slightly embarrassed about everything.

"But, what if I take her regardless?"

"Why are you so sure about that?"

"I love you, Yoshiko."

Yoshiko's face heated up as she heard those words. Smiling to herself, she whispered, "I love you, too."

And she was more than sure that she loved how your laughter sounded as well.

~~~

Bonus:

"You really ought to not film people without their consent, you know." Yoshiko told you as the both of you were walking to her place.

You gave her a confused look, although you already had an idea as to what she was referring to, "W-What?"

"For the record, I'm really not going to let anyone take you away from me, alright?" she mischievously smirked at you, leaving your heart racing and your mind stunned.

You smiled softly, thanking the gods for blessing you with an angel.