Award Show [ 10 ]

Start from the beginning

[ Few Minutes Later ]

" Please welcome, Nick Jonas and Nina Dobrev. " The announcer said. They were about to announce an award. " Hello ladies and gentleman! " Nick said into the microphone. " As you all know, there are amazing new artists that came into the music industry this year. " Nina said. " So we will be announcing the award for ' Best New Artist. Here are the nominanies. " Nick said and looked at the screen above.

" Best New Artist. "

" Julia Michaels. "

" Khalid. "

" Zara Larson. "

" Camila Cabello. "

" Dua Lipa. "

Lauren smiled when she saw Camila's name. She looked over at the smaller girl and noticed her nerves. " Don't be nervous. " She mouthed to her.

Camila became more nervous as she saw the nominations for the awards. She noticed Lauren looking at her. She nodded as she saw what she said.

" And the award goes to..." Nick said and Nina opened the card. " Camila Cabello! " Lauren got up and clapped and saw the smaller girl put her hand over her mouth. As Camila passed her, she gave her a hug. " Congratulations babe. "

Camila put her hand over her mouth as she heard that she had won the award for Best New Artist. She hugged Lauren as she walked to the stage. " Thank you. " She kissed Lauren's cheek and walked over to the stage. She hugged Nick and Nina. She grabbed the award and spoke into the microphone. " Oh my god. Um. I don't know what to say. God. Um. Thank you to my fans that voted for me. Those artist up who were nominated are amazing. I love you guys. This is so unreal. To be honest, I didn't expect this to happen! " The audience laughed and Camila wiped her tears away. " Thank you. " The audience clapped and she left the stage.

Lauren smiled as she felt Camila kiss her cheek.  When Camila started her speech she smiled as the younger girl stuttered. She turned around when she felt someone tap her. " Come on you have to get ready for your performance. " Lauren nodded and went with her manager.

Camila saw Lauren backstage and ran to go give her a tight hug and kissed her cheek. She heard a click of a camera but ignored it. " Oh my god I won! " She squealed. She nodded at the older girls response and went to give her award to her manager, Roger Gold.

" Stay tuned. Right after the break, Lauren Jauregui will be performing her hit song ' Work From Home ' and a song from her album that drops today. " The announcer said.

[ Lauren's Performance ]

" Please welcome, Hailee Steinfeld! "

Hailee walked out and smiled. " We all love wonderful artists who have been in the music industry for a very long time. This person has been in the music industry for over 2 years. Right now she's performing her hit song, ' Work From Home ' and her song from her new album ' XXVII ' that's drops today at midnight, the song ' He Like That '. Ladies and gentleman here is Ms. Lauren Jauregui! " She said and the camera faced the stage.

I ain't worried bout nothin , I ain't wearin na nada

I'm sittin pretty impatient but you know I gotta, put in them hours

Ima make it harder, I'm sending pic after picture, ima get you fired

I know your always on the night shift, but I can't stand these nights alone

And I don't need no explanation, cause baby your the boss at home

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work