Chapter 14:

PLEASE GO VOTE FOR AMERICAS WEDDING DRESS FOR MAXERICA ACADEMY ON INSTAGRAM. @maxericaforeverrebellious Like ONE of the dresses (the one you like best) or comment on my insta or on any of my chapters.

~oOo~

Maxon pulled me in closer and just as are lips were about to meet...

"America, wake up!"

My body was shaken from side to side by two pesky arms and my eyes popped open. I expected to see Maxon and my room at the palace but only saw blank walls. Where was I?

I realized that there were two hands still gripping my arm and jumped up in fright. Falling off the bed and landing flat on my butt.

"Ames, are you okay?!" The voice shouted and I looked up to see Marianna. Than I realized I was at the base. On the floor. With an achy hiney.

I just groaned and blinked a couple of times.

"Are you alright?" She asked, offering her hand to help me up.

I took it unwillingly. "Be careful there missy, that hands the reason I'm on the floor, you wouldn't want it to commit a second offense."

"Yeah but the floor is the source of your pain," She argued as she pulled me up.

I wobbled a bit on my feet before falling back on to the comfortable bed. Sleep! Come back to me!

"America, you have to get up!" Marianna cheered quietly from beside my bed.

I mumbled some incoherent words to her, and turned over to my other side.

"I'll see you awake in thirty minutes!" She called as she went to leave.

I weakly threw my pillow at her, but it just fell to the ground.

"And the floor takes another victim," I murmured.

"You missed," Marianna stated, laughing.

"The rebels should invest in some carpet. All the cement around here is hazardous to my health," I pouted.  

"We will think about it. Until than, please make Friends with the floor. Remember America, 30 minutes."

I looked down at my comfortable bed. "It's seems we must part. Until next time you heavenly bed if coziness. "
~oOo~

I stepped back and smiled at my work. Red and green ribbons were tied around the room, garlands were handing from the ceiling and around my small fireplace. Little snow globes and trinkets were on all empty spaces and a tiny piece of Mistletoe hung from the door frame. I had the iPod I had acquired playing Christmas music, as I danced around decorating for Christmas. It's my favorite holiday and the most wonderful time of the year.

Elise was sitting on my bed, painting her eyelids in deep green and bright red eye shadows to match the preppy red lipstick Marianna was putting on her. August and Georgia were chatting quietly on my two small sitting chairs and Lucy was sitting at my vanity. Mary and Anne were at the palace with Kriss.

My music had covered it up, but as the people got closer my music couldn't hide the loud yelling. Come on people! It's Christmas and your ruining it with your sour attitudes!