"You see DeVante here was apart of a gang too. Blood to be exact but he never got officially in... in order to be initiated into the gang... De had to steal and a car
and take it out for a quick spin and had to do whatever else in order to get in cause' he needed protection or whatever the fuck it was for his stupid ass for back then and nowー"

"Shut the fuck up, Dominic" I warned Dominic but he just simply smirks at me as he wipes the blood that was coming from out of his nose off.

"Anyways... Naomiーyour new boyfriend and y'all's friend did a hit and run and killed a man. I took the blame for his dumbass hence why I was locked up in juvie and was almost on the verge of being sent to prison" Dominic explained.

I can't believe he told them that. I even kept that shit from K-Ci and Jojo for years now and he just fucking spilled it. I didn't mean to kill the poor fellow due to alcohol that was partaking in my system.

Dominic was the only nigga that stayed in the car with me and basically told me to go and run when we heard the police sirens from a distance that rainy night.
And I have never told him once, a simple thank you.

"DeVante, is this true?" Naomi broke the silence as I looked all around me as their confused faces were awaiting my answer to his question as my eyes soon landed on Dominic with a devilish grin plastered on his face.

"Yes, he did Naoー" Dominic started but was soon cut off by Dalvin yelling at him.

"Muthafucka, is your fucking name, DeVante?! No?! Well, shut the fuck up!" Dalvin interjected in molten rage as Dominic chuckles at him.

"Awe, that's cute brotherly love. It makes me sick to my fucking stomach" Dominic faked gagged.

"Don't like it go jump off a ledge and get over it... you will be doing all of us a huge favor anyway" Dalvin unexpectedly said which was pretty twisted to say the least as he suggested him to go kill himself.

"You first, then I might actually consider it. You are mad funny Dalvin, I see you grew hella balls and shit. You out here in these streets talking all that mad slick shit now but you was one of the scariest ass nigga that I have ever seen in my whole life. You got a pretty bitch, she ain't too bad either... say when you get done with her how about you slide her over to me" Dominic talked out the side of neck at Dalvin who soon took off his jacket as he was about to lunge over to him until I grabbed him.

"Keep her ducking name out of your fucking mouth or I swear to God that I will rip you apart, bitch ass muthafucka!" Dalvin screamed as he tried to get out of my hold but I wouldn't let him.

"Damn, y'all two niggas are really getting that worked up over hoes you probably not even going to see after graduation. Highschool relationships don't work my nigga and the sad part about it is that you two dissing blood over some scandalous ass hoes, don't trust them. I mean am I right K-Ci?" Dominic turned to K-Ci.

"I mean Mary did shoot you in cold blood, huh? I mean I heard crazy broads got that good pussy... I mean you have to tell me... was it good or not so good, hmm man to man" Dominic questioned him.

"That ain't nun of your business" K-Ci gritted his teeth at him.

"No need to get an attitude, sheeshーlighten up guys. Y'all niggas acting as if it's the end of the world or something. Damn, the day I unveil my true colors you guys go all ballistic" Dominic cackled.

"Y-You're insane" Naomi spoke.

"Don't say that. That's a very mean thing to say" Dominic licked his lips.

"Burn in hell" Naomi spat at him.

"Your ass coming with me" He stated in a evil tone.

I actually thought he changed for the better but he had us all fooled from the very start. Dominic was just acting and I couldn't even see that shithell none of us couldn't see it from the very start.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

DEVANTE?

DOMINIC?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

DALVIN?