"where do we put on our skates?" Zen looked around

Zen: "over here it looks like" we walked into a room and there where multiple people both getting into and out of their skates. Zen finds a spot for us to sit and I take out my skates and put them on. "Make sure they are tight you don't want to trip on your lace when you are skating" Zen had already finished and helped me finish tieing my skates. "That should do it. need a hand up?" I grab Zen's hand and wobble a little falling on his chest.

"Sorry" I straighten up my body so I am standing and Zen helps me to the rink. to my surprise, there are only about 10 people here. Zen steps on the Ice and holds my hands.

Zen: "Come on it will be fine" I step on the ice and slide into Zen's chest I look up at him and blush. 

"This does not seem that hard" Zen starts to skate a little allowing me to get a feeling for the ice.

Zen: "do you want to try and skate now?"

"O-okay, but what if I fall" Zen looks at me

Zen: "don't worry I will catch you" he winks at me and lets go of one hand I begin to wobble 

"Uhh, Zen?"

Zen: "you're doing great! don't give up!" Zen then let my other hand go and I am slowly sliding down the rink all by myself! "MC! loom your skating!" I look at my hands Zen is not holding them anymore

"what do I do now?"

Zen: "move your legs from side to side like your dancing" I start moving my legs and my balance is thrown off I wobble and almost fall. 

"Ahhh!" I start waving my arms around but I manage to straighten myself out.

Zen: "Try again I know you can do it this time!" I start to move my legs and I begin to skate! Zen skates beside me. and holds my hand. I sigh

"Zen how on earth do you do this" zen shrugs

Zen: "I need to have the skills to be in any types of musicals so I take it upon myself to learn some basic things like skating" Zen slowly releases his hand

"Man you must be busy learning all of these things" Zen took away his hand without me realizing 

Zen: "It is true that I am busy but alas that is the price of beauty" Zen spins on the ice and bows. I clap and realize he is no longer holding my hand.

"huh? Zen when did you?"

Zen: "just a few moments ago a little fake confidence isn't bad right?" I realize I am skating normally and although I am not very fast or good I am not falling.

"Oh you little" I catch up to zen and try to ruffle his hair but he is too tall for me so I just end up wacking his pony.

Zen: "aww MC you know you love me" I snicker and take his pony and put it over my lip

"MC? who is that?" Zen looks at me for a second and we both start laughing so much so I fall on my butt.

Zen: "Oh my god MC! are you okay?" I am still laughing and Zen seems to be too

"I'm okay don't worry" Zen helps me up 

*THE RINK WILL BE CLOSING IN 30MIN*

Zen: "well there is our queue to leave" We get off of the Ice and see some little kids about 13-year-olds in hockey jerseys get onto the ice. "Hey, I did not even know this place was used for hockey practices" I step back on the floor and see a big group of kids talk with each other ready to practice.

"They sure are cute aren't they" Zen looks at me

Zen: "I suppose in a weird scary hockey aspect" I look at zen "I'm kidding! come on let's go we don't want to disturb their practice" we change our shoes and hop back on the motorbike Zen puts the skates away and I put my helmet on. When Zen gets on he puts on his helmet and we are on our way home.

---- TIME SKIP ----

when we get home zen's pony is all messy I take off my coat hat mittens and boots and sit on the couch.

"Hey babe" Zen looks over I have a hairbrush in my hand

Zen: "do you want me to brush your hair?" he walks over to me and sits on the couch next to me.

"No silly I want to brush your hair" I reposition myself and boop Zens nose. Zens face turns red 

Zen: "W-what? You want to brush my hair but I can take care of it what about your hair?"

"Please zen I always wanted to brush your hair you always do mine. It's my turn!" Zen sighs and takes out his hairband admitting defeat. "Ohh thank you!" I kiss his cheek it's hot because he is still blushing. I start to brush Zens hair until it is smooth then I stop.

Zen: "Babe? why did you stop"

"It's a surprise" I jump up and down in a seating position 

Zen: "I never really had anyone brush my hair before if you exclude my hairdresser and on an occasion the people who spray stuff in my hair to make it look good"

"really?! then I should do it more often" a few more minutes go by and I am finishing the top of Zens head of hair. "DONE!" Zen stands up and looks in a mirror and his face turned pink.

Zen: "you braided my pony" I clap my hands 

"do you like it?" Zen hugs me.

Zen: "I love it babe! it is so cute just like you" 

"Yay I was afraid you would not like it. I would have done something different but you have a shaved part so I cant do a side braid" Zen lets me out of the hug

Zen: "I don't need anything fancy this is perfect" Zen looks at the time it's about 7 pm "Yikes! we still need to eat dinner" We walk into the kitchen and I grab a salad from the fridge for both of us we eat dinner and then after that I help zen's with his lines. By 10:30 pm we fall asleep.