Chapter 19: Morning Cuddles

En başından başla

"That's what I thought."

You slowly allowed yourself to snuggle the same way he did. Mimicking his movements, you clasped the sides of the pillow with your hand, digging your fingers into the fluffiness of the cushion. Cuddling your cheek into the fabric that you once cried on, it was dry now.

"You really going to sleep?" you whispered, hesitant and in awe of the beauty of his sleeping form that was so insanely close to you.

You could still feel his breath on you if you tilted further over. Doing so, you smiled before shyly moving into your own pillow so he couldn't smell your awful morning breath so close to his face in consequence.

"Mhm. That's why I came here."

You pursed your lips from smiling. Your cheeks were getting hotter.

"No, you did not." Namjoon's brows furrowed, eyes still shut, and you continued, "You came here to check up on me like you always do every morning."

His eyebrows relaxed, small smile grazing his perfect plump lips again. "That obvious?" His eyes were open now.

You considered them and could've sworn you almost dived right into the rich colour of them. Not knowing what he saw in return as you stared in the same awing expression he held, it was as if he just realized the space between you two. And for him, the brightness of his face was obvious as you visibly noticed your presence make him blush.

He was about to move, but you spoke. The courage that railed within you made you want to scream in joy. Too tired to however, you simply shook your head and moved closer as he tried to shift away. Namjoon flushed further when seeing you voluntarily moving closer to him.

"What you up to?" he asked, voice heavy from he rasp in the morning.

"Morning cuddles, daddy," you purred and he smirked a little.

"You gotta cut that out, the boys look at us weird."

You shrugged, bravely allowing yourself to share the same pillow as your nose touched the crook of his neck. You smelt him for a moment and he flinched away from the tickling sensation. Namjoon didn't flinch anywhere else when you wrapped your one leg closer to his, feet tangling with his. While the palms of your hands moved across his chest. You hugged him. He allowed you to.

Soon, the blushing reformed itself into a comfortable heat as he relaxed in your touch.

"Well then," you mumbled with a whine, "Let them stare."

Namjoon sighed. His smile soft when looking at the top of you head. Letting his arm maneuver, it's way under your form, you hugged you to him more naturally. Having his thin arm crushed, he didn't care as he scooped you up the best he could and held you as if his life depended on it. The fact that he kept remembering the conditions you were found it only legalized what he did with you now more. This felt right. This felt normal.

You rested your ear between his pecks. Feeling how hard he was underneath his shirt was a given. You knew the man held muscle on his skinny body, and that only presented itself now when he held you. Smiling and listening to how fast yet somber his heartbeat reacted, you played and experimented with it by slowly moving your hand that hugged him innocently under the corners of his shirt. He shivered. His heart went wild.

Before you could inappropriately leak your way closer to feeling over his stomach, he held your wrist and brought you slowly away from teasing him. His cheeks were back to being red, and whatever happened not seeming natural.

Sure, it was something you both clearly wanted. But a touching, feeling, and sensation in that sense wasn't what either of you were clear on. So, he stopped you. Just for a moment. Namjoon stopped you.