Back Home

"Okay, we'll be gone for a few days so take care while we're gone," Kagome says before jumping down the well.

I smile and wave to the others before following right behind her, we land gently at the bottom of the well in our own time and I give her a leg up to the top before jumping out, I still had my demonic features because I wasn't wearing my father's fang so I simply jumped out and landed gracefully on the edge before slipping my necklace back on.
"Being human again feels odd after getting used to being a half-demon," I say as I step down and we leave the well shrine.
"Well at least now you don't have to worry about your tails," Kagome says.
"True, they are a bit of a hassle," I chuckle then we go into her house and get greeted by her mother before heading to Kagome's room. I sigh as I look at my ripped haori, "Inuyasha is certainly lucky to have the robe of the fire rat, it doesn't rip as easily," I say as I take my haori off, my chest still wrapped in bandages.
Kagome gets me a small sewing kit and I thank her before repairing my clothing then heading back home to my angry step father, I'm tempted to remove my father's fang but I think better of it and just go to my mom's room, smiling at her.
"Okay, you need to teach me everything you know so I can survive in the Feudal Era," I say with a chuckle.
She jumps up and hugs me tightly, "I'm so sorry I had to keep it a secret from you for so long," she says.

I hug her back, "It's alright, you can make up for it by teaching me how to be a priestess," I say then peck her cheek.
"I'll teach you all I know, you can learn the rest from your father and Lady Kaede, how is she doing, by the way?" she asks.
"According to her she's as feisty as ever but old age has slowed her down," I say.

I start to tell her about what went on in the Feudal Era and she laughs.
"So Inuyasha was finally released after fifty years and dear Kagome has got the Beads of Subjugation on him?" she asks.
"Yep, it's really funny, he's told to sit at least twice a day if not more," I say and laugh.

It was nice being back with my mom, she taught me everything she knew and gave me several scrolls to study. That night I climbed up to the roof and looked at to full moon, my fang off but I was still human. I spoke to my father and he told me about being a demon and how to harness my powers along with how to wield Dakuraito. I spent the whole night talking to the moon.