It's Coming For Me?

"Okay, my dad's the Cat-C in the Moon, my mom's a powerful priestess, and I'm a half-demon with immense spiritual power. I'm a freak of nature by having both demonic and spiritual energy in me," I say, recapping what I've learned about myself, "This is a lot to take in all in one day."
"It would be a lot for anyone to take in," Sango comments.
My ear twitches but I ignore it, too preoccupied by my thoughts as we all walk, continuing our search for the shards. I still haven't drawn the sword, afraid of what might happen when I do.
Kagome suddenly stops everyone, "There's a jewel shard nearby."
Inuyasha sniffs, "Ugh, that smell is rancid," he says and covers his nose.
The smell suddenly hits me and I cover my mouth and nose, "Oh gross, I think I might puke!" I exclaim, "it smells like rotten meat!" My ears twitch as I hear something scrambling, "It's approaching fast!"
Inuyasha draws his Tetsusaiga and I watch the transformation in awe before snapping out of it from getting another wiff of the smell and gagging. Everyone gets ready to fight and I get in a fighting stance, not really knowing what to do since I don't know how to fight, I figured I'd just swipe with my claws and hope I do some damage.
"Stay back, Luna," Sango says, "You don't know how to fight yet, that's what you said, isn't it?"
"Um, yeah but I can't let you guys do all the fighting," I say.
"Don't worry, we've got this," Kagome says.
I nod then back up before running and jumping into a tree, staying out of the way. I look in the distance but there was no need, it popped right out of the ground in front of everyone. A huge demon that looked a bit mole-like.
"I heard she's back, where is she?!" the demon shouted.
"I don't know who the hell you're talking about, but I do know it's time for you to hand over the shard!" Inuyasha says with a smirk then attacks but the demon digs back down, only getting a graze from the sword.
It pops back up in a different place, "You all smell just like her, she must be nearby," it says then runs into the tree I'm in before falling back and rubbing it's head, "Ouch!"
"It's blind," I mutter to myself then mentally facepalm, it's a mole demon, of course it would be blind.
It lifts its nose and sniffs before chuckling, "There you are, Lady Luna, thought you could hide from me in a tree, did you?" it says and grabs onto the tree next to mine before shaking it.
I actually facepalm this time before realizing that it was actually looking for me. I stay quiet so it doesn't find me before spotting the jewel shard in it's back, I bite my lip before growling softly then jumping towards it, aiming for that spot. My claws sink right in and I grab the shard, pulling it out then landing on the ground as the mole collapses then shrinks and quickly reduces to bones and rotten flesh, making me gag.
"Ugh! That's disgusting," I say, covering my nose as I look at the jewel shard in my hand then hand it over to Kagome, "here you go."
She takes it then puts it in the little jar of them around her neck.
"Why was that demon after you?" Miroku asks.
I shrug, keeping my nose covered, "I don't know, I'm not from this time, remember? I barely know anything about my life," I say.
"Wow, Lulu! You best that demon in one attack!" Shippo exclaims.
I blush a bit, "I just saw the jewel shard and aimed for it, nothing special," I say.
"Wait, you could have Inuyasha train you since you're both half-demons!" he says.
Inuyasha scoffs, "You think I'm going to train her? Get real," he says.
"Come on, Inuyasha, it won't kill you to train her," Kagome says.