but yoongi and jimin's relationship, why that began with rain clouds, teary eyes, and yelled syllables in crashing rain. one stolen first kiss later and bam, a romantic rush of future months (maybe years. decades, perhaps) intertwined with i love you's and the likes.

with his phone pressed against the shell of his ear, jimin wondered how on earth he hadn't noticed his affection for the boy earlier in their (then) platonic relationship. from the moment yoongi texted "is this park jimin?", the younger boy could have had the slight supposition that he would one day develop feelings for 'that angsty kid who only wears black'. he didn't think he would be the one to hold his heart. but there lied jimin on his bed, gushing over the boy a month later.

"god, he's so cute from the pictures i've seen. that black hair, yes daddy. if he wasn't gay then i might smash."

"oof. you're such a pervert," his airy giggle crashed through the four walls of his room only dimly lit with a few candles.

"guilty as charged," she simpered. "anyways, when do you plan on coming back to cali?"

"oh god, i have no idea. maybe after graduation?"

"but chim you need to come back before then! and bring your boy toy, too."

with a quirked eyebrow, jimin clicked his tongue, sarcasm filling his action to the brim. "he is not my boy toy-"

with the sound of footsteps up stairs andthe click of a closing door, yoongi stood before the still blush-flushed boy lying on his bed. the older boy held a paper brown bag, grease stains showing up in random places on the bag. his hair made of obsidian and raven hues sat messily atop his head, a few strands poking out in haphazard arrangements.

"jiminie, i'm back and i got you some food since you said your parents didn't feel like cooking- oh, who's that? am i interrupting?"

before casting his coat strewn on the floor, yoongi set the bag down on jimin's dresser. with the creak of the bed did the mattress dip down next to jimin with yoongi who sat with his legs crossed. his shoes were gone, probably since he had left them at the front door of the house.

"jimin, i swear to god if that isn't yoongi's voice, then i just nutted to a random guy's words and you should feel ashamed of yourself for sleeping with another person who isn't-"

"you're not interrupting anything, babe," jimin informed as he turned his eyes to yoongi.

a flaming red dusted the shell of yoongi's ears at the pet name. he wasn't used to the affection-filled title. nonetheless, he enjoyed it. yoongi turned a blind eye to the word, choosing to ignore it while shifting his gaze to anything else in the room besides jimin's chocolate orbs.

"oh, uh. sorry. anyway, this is gwen. my obnoxious friend from california."

"you have a lot of obnoxious friends from california: jake, jayla, alvin, emily." before long yoongi began counting in his fingers.

"-she's the one who left me stranded at one of those gay bars. remember her?"

"english please?" her words resounded from the phone.

"gwen, i gotta go. my bitch brought me mickey dicks. love you, hoe. i'll text you how it is so you can vicariously eat through my words."

"bye, gwen!" yoongi said in english to the girl on the other side of the world before jimin hung up on the call and set the phone aside, diverting the entirety of his attention to the boy in front of him. he set his head on his propped arm, the pads of his fingers resting against his chin.

"so you got me mcdonald's?"

"is there a problem with that?"

"i'm just going to assume that means you also know my order."

"you know it," the boy beamed his gummy smile before the younger threw his arms around his neck, placing a chaste kiss on the apple of his flushed cheek.

october 12th, 2017

yoonmin surprising one another with mcdonald's is my kink. and if y'all thought gwen was irrelevant to the story at this point think a-fuckin-gain this bitch bout to snatch your weaves.

also, THANK YOU FOR 36K READS, NUMBER #398 IN FANFICTION, AND 308 folloWERS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

i find this chapter to be really funny like wow im a comedian y'all kevin hart whom, ellen who, kim succjin whO??

y'all 🗣only 🗣know 🗣grape 🗣headass 🗣 sara 🗣

its two AM and im high off of sleep deprivation please don't mind the typos and my awful humor

ILY ALL BYE BYE