"Hello there. Lucy, Yukino." Evergreen said.

"Of course. No where else to go." Lucy said.

"Not even to a ball?" Lisanna said poking her head out behind the door.

"You told us not to go. Why would we?" Yukino asked.

"You have friends there if i recall." Lisanna said.

"That's non of your business." Lucy said.

"Why don't you girls start off with what happen when you arrived at the ball." Evergreen said

"I don't know what your talking about." Yukino said.

I looked down to see Evergreen's face she seemed to know everything. But how did she know Lucy and Yukino were there. I put a spell. No one knew excpect-

Evergreen pulled out from behind the other door Cana who hand a red mark on her face.

"Cana!" Yukino cried.

"What did you do to her?" Lucy asked.

"Nothing really. You should be asking what happened to Kagura." Lisanna said.

"Why you little-," Yukino said as Lucy covered her mouth.

"What did you do?" Lucy asked as Lisanna backed up out of the barn.

"Lets just say i knew Kagura was hidding something and Cana knew. She just needed some motivation." Evergreen said.

"Your no mother." Yukino said.

"I'm a better mother than your's was. Now, there's no way you could make those dresses in an hour so what did you do?" She asked.

I know she's looking for me but why. 

"We don't know what your talking about." Lucy said. I put it together. Evergreen is after the keys Lucy and Yukino were given as a child. If a child is given golden keys then they are blessed with a rare kind of magic. Yet Lucy and Yukino never grew up around magic they don't even know it exists. 

"So be it." Evergreen said. There is danger.

"Stop!" I shouted. as i stepped in front of them blocking her attck with my wand.

"You can't steal from people that's rude." I said.

I didn't notice it but Lisanna had snuck up behind me and took my wand.

"Some fairy godmother to have her back turned." Lisanna said.

"Uh kid you don't wanna play like that." I warned her as she pointed the wand at me. Evergreen took the wand and tapped Lisanna on the head making her look like Lucy.

"No what are you doing?" Lucy asked.

"I want to marry Prince Natsu. so that's what i'm going to do." Lisanna said.

"Cana will look like Yukino and marry Sting." Evergreen said.

"Is that even what she wants?" Yukino asked.

"Of course it is." Evergreen said tapping Cana on the head making her look like Yukino.

"No,No." Lucy cried as tried to take the wand but Evergreen used the wands magic to lock us in a cage inside the barn.

"It's time i become a mother in law." Evergreen said.

'in the woods

Laxus's POV

We all headed through the woods the Princes said it was a short cut but i don't believe everything they say. 

We then found a path and began heading down the trail till a huge flower blocked our path.