jason

Dear dairy 3/23/14

Me in Cc called some dude over to kick it. her mom in dad are never home all was working in dropping off moneybags. my mom off fucking some rich nigga. shit am not complaining. free will just what I need. no mom down my throat. don't get me wrong i love my mother to death but done time she just Doesn't get me. am rude, I don't like been told what to do ,and I live to think for my self I wish a bitch would try to control me. shit I didn't need a parent. I need a Blunt and some money. I all way love in respect the women who give me life cause i wouldn't be shit with out her. I do anything for my Nana. am sorry for the shit I put her threw but I honestly think so people need parent to watch over them so people in the only real parent I ever had was my Nana

"Cc they bring the weed." I asked. we was bout to watch some scary movie. shit I don't think scary movie in weed go together. "yeah they got the weed but am about to go to the store for the machines we about to have." Cc said getting up from the sofa. "ight cool make sure you get a couple of boxes of honey buns." she nodded her had and left.

I started to clean up around the house. there wasn't much to do cause we kept the house clean. wipe so table spray some air freshener. I look around everything was good. I locked all the window locked all the doors cut the alarms on. I went up stairs to do my hygiene. I grabbed my Berry blast body wash in my dove. plus my dove shampoo. if you haven't tired use that shit you need too. I got the soft is hair any nigga could have. I jumped into the shower the water was hot is fuck but u didn't care long as a bitch was clean. I got out the shower dried my self and lotion up with my strawberry lotion. I net my hair dry neutral.

I put on some tight scratch booty shorts and a haft tank top with my sponge bob socks. I went to the basement. I sprayed down there.

I went up stairs where Caria was just getting back I help her with the begs. we out them all own stairs on the table alone with the buttery popcorn ,spicy popcorn , and cheese popcorn. we had 10 boxes of honey buns and other different type of cup cakes and candy. I ran up stairs to put the cookies in the bakers. The door bell ringed. I open the front door in net three nigga in. the fuck it was only post to be two? "Hold the fuck up get the fuck back out side it was only post to be two of y'all nigga." I side a little pissed how the fuck you just bring people to over to other people house with out asking. "yo velvet am sorry they told me I could come threw I didn't no that this was you crib." Jason say voice ring close to my ear. I looked him up in down you know what this nigga have gotten stronger taller and cant believe it sexyer. "You can come in but y'all have to show me that weed first.." they nodded in pull out the fattest green beg of weed I ever seen. "this shit ain't lace is it." I ask cause they got me fuck up. "naw mom we don't fuck with that shit. Jason said. "cool but net me go check on my cookies. Cc down stairs the basement door on the kitchen follow me. I shit in lock the door cut the alarms back on in checked my cookies.

I pulled the cookies out. everybody went down stairs so I thought cause Jason ass just sit there staring at my ass. "Nigga can I help you?. I don't like being watch."you could help me with a lot of things but any way go take then little ass shorts off." he command in this nigga was so serious. he thank he can just tell me what the fuck to wear ? nope am not going for that shit.

"any way why you up here."I ask acting like i didn't hear him."shit I was wait to get you alone to tell you too go change out then fucking clothes." he said picking up one of my cookie on eating it." damn ma es cookie is soft as fuck you need to start working at Micky D's to bad my girl can't work." He ate my fucking cookie. I share some shit but not my fucking cookie."bitch I cut yo shit please get the fuck out my face ohhhhh you just ate my fucking cookie. bitch who your girl i swear when I find that bitch she taking you ass whopping." I was more then pissed. "Calm yo ass down I buy you some more cookie my baby crazy he laugh. "I don't give a fuck about yo bitch being crazy am gone fuck her shit up." I couldn't wait to see this nigga bitch. "why would you hit yo self." he kissed my cheek. i pushed him back. "nigga am not your girl." I said. and this nigga start laughing. "you driven my half a million dollar car and am not yo dude what other nigga you no net a bitch paint his car hot pink."he said hold my waist. "know nigga i stole yo shit in made it mine." I let it be knew. "naw baby I net you take them out my back pocket. you thing a nigga can't feel when somebody on they ass. naw girl if you would of stole it you ass wouldn't made it the first day alive. shit you gone give me that fake ass name velvet. baby I already knew yo name was Ariana when you step into the party. He Said kiss my lips. " but what I would like to know for a girl who don't got no job how you get somebody to paint it cause ain't shit in life free." he said looking a little pissed. here was my chance to make him even more. "All yeah I didn't have no money so I net him eat my pussy." I said like it was normal.

He garbed me up against the wall. "you belong to me net me find out another nigga ate my pussy they blood on yo hands you need some money you call in ask." He said letting me go pulling out a big stack of money. you know I took it in went down stairs with my cookie. all the weed was rolled about 50 was roll ten for every body. in there was another big beg left.

We cut the movie on and cut off all the light in fired up the weed.

"Bitch don't go in there!." Jason yelled. omg I hate watching movie with black people like for real. he been yell at the motive like a bitch. "bitch I told you don't go in here look don't ran now. why he fuck we running like that ? couldn't be no nigga. how the fuck she fall stupid bitch. get up in fat that nigga." he said stuffing popcorn in his mouth. "y'all ever notice that in all most ever scary movie the nigga be walking slow in like they no at white bitch gone fall." Cj said yea you right brow Koop cosign. "Cc why did you invite he loudest most talkative nigga in the hood."i said really getting pissed. I was scared as fuck already paranoid and high as snoop dog. in His motherfucking deep voice ass nigga keep talking out of no where."cause they got good ass kush." Cc laugh clearly high ass fuck. "Baby you want us to stop talking." Jason ask try to be all sweet. "for one am not yo baby in yea I would like for you in yo loud mouth nigh a to shut the fuck up." I said in the sweeties voice.

"Ight babe everybody shut the fuck up." Jason said with a small laugh. The rest of the movie I didn't her shit. I got up in put the left over a way. "Cj Koop Jason y'all niggas are stay the night in watch the door cause a nigga still a little shook up. Koop sleeping in Cc room Cj on the sofa in guess who think they sleep in my bed Jason. I left them nigga down stirs in jump in the shower. I love smoking weed but not the smell of it in my hair or skin; I threw all my clothes to the follow in in net the hot water melt all the left over energy that kush left me. I was in the shower for maybe 20 minutes when I felt cold air inter the shower then strong hands pull me close. "baby can you had me the dove bottle." I grabbed the bottle hand it two him try to run out the bathroom. he grabbed me by my love handles turned me around pick my legs up in rapped then around his back.

My brea kitty was on his abs in the water on from the shower wasn't the only thing getting him wet. I was getting wetter from rather then the water. he start to kiss my neck sucking on it. I let out a moan of pour blest." Umm we should stop." I said pushing him back but I didn't up rap my legs from him. "Why you no you won't me to suck on at fat pussy of yours." I didn't confirm or deny it. I just unwrapped my leg went into my dresser in pulled out some boy shorts in a white tank top brushed my teethed calmed into bed. He jump into bed in pulled me on top.of him. that how I feel a sleep.

For give me for how horrid this is written.

-youngCEO