Chapter 1

- Pov

For those who don't know am the Cuban princess. I grow up right here in the ATL witch is why I'm constantly fighting. Spanish girls in ATL are very rare especially in my hood. Don't get it twisted I'm not your average spanish girl either with my fiery red hair an attitude to match. If I didn't have my best friend Rio my Porter Rican princess I don't think I could deal with all the jealousy. Let's take notes. Note one just because I walk down the street looking like a bad bitch don't mean I want your man so save all that eye roll for another day. Note two I have a man of my own and my own money- So know you can't have my anything and no you can't buy me shit.

I can't deal with you nigga and bitches constantly worried about me and who am doing. Stay in your lane bitch what y'all need to worry about is getting y'all money up. Broke ass bitches. Note three my men is my men! You can't be his cousin nor his sister or buddy. Fuck a text buddy. I have a phone. Stop liking all his damn picture he know he cute. Stop tagging him in your pictures stop asking him to be in your pictures. No he don't need no new friends am all the friend he will ever need. Stop trying to give him relationship advice if he need someone to talk to he can watch Dr phil. Mind your own damn business stay out of our relationship and stop speaking on us. I advise you to take these note seriously are my foot gone be all up in your ass.

I take my relationship seriously there nothing stronger then the love I have for my men in family that just real. Keep your hands off my men I keep my hands off of you. Chris in I been together since middle school so it wasn't like I had to write it on his forehead that he belonged to me everybody knew. So when you hoes step out of line it pisses me off more.

We are the hottest couple and yes the sexiest too. I don't get why other relationships try to compete- why are they compete to lose. Plus half of them bitches can't call them self relationships when they just fuck buddy for about a week. Chris a street boy making money fast was nothing for him so he always buying me nice shit. Everybody knew he was second in command behind King the nigga who ran ATL.

We the hottest for a reason MPR-Money,Power,Respect, and we have that and so much more. I'm not trying to pop my own collar or anything but if I where to list why I'm the baddest we'll you be her all day; while I brag on cold hard facts about my self. So like I said there's high expectations I have to uphold.

My sister Four enter my room pulling her long black hair into a neat bun. "What time will Chris be here" She said sitting next to me on my hot pink leather couch. "Shit like I know he was post to be here an hour ago." I said starting to get pissed. I heard some one down stairs being hella loud. Jumping off the couch to see who it was only to bump right into this stink bitch. "Who the fuck let you in here?" I was beyond pissed this crusty broke bitch thought she could just walk threw my house. I don't even like her for one. I never claimed to be the nicest nor the sweetest. "Four called me and told me to come on up. So clam down." Kim said rolling her eyes entering my room.

"Wait hold up Bitch!" I screamed following behind her. I don't like bitches that talk shit in she was the biggest shit talker in the hood. "You can wait and my sister room." I said pointing to her door letting her know it time for her to roll up out of here. " Aerial why you so mean?" Four asked rolling her eyes. "I just don't like that bitch." I replied pulling out my phone quickly texting Chris to see what taking him so long. I knew he was probably at school but so am way more in important then him shooting some hoops. Plus I don't wanna be here alone with these bitches. My iphone 6 vibrating signal that Chris text me back.

TEXT

Aerial : Bae what taking you so long? I've been waiting for almost in hour. What's up?

Chris: I got a game stop acting stupid!

Aerial: What are you talking about I didn't know you had a game

Chris : I told you I have a game Friday. Come done later on to support your men stop playing.

Aerial : Okay am sorry I must of for got me in the girl will be there.

Chris : Ight I have to go love you.

Aerial : Bye love you to

END

"So I guess I won't be cuddle up with Chris until later." I pouted pulling my legs into Four lap. Four is one of my best friends but we hang with different people so we only usually see each other when we at home plus she my big sister. "Well let's call over some friends and we can party." Four said popping her gum. "Cool what about Kim?" I laughed noticing how she just for got about Kim witch it was easy to do. "What about her she can come too." Four laughed getting up to leave my room. My mom was at works so it was nothing for us to have a party witch would be easy for us to do but to be honest if you called calling having a couple friends over to smoke a pound was a party then you not really living.

VOTE****

COMMENT***

SHARE***