Fight Night

★(Aerial)

Am sitting at the park waiting for Rio when I notice a nigga with a group of girl coming my way. I started to look really I prayed that wasn't my men. Omg Trey really out here with all es hoes. They walk up to me looking me up in down like am small, mean mugging, and rolling their necks. Aerial felt that there was no need for all the neck rolling shit with all the head bobbing this whore do she knew there neck where loose. trey was looking mad at me like I was the one in the wrong.

"so bitch you smashing my homey now?" trey yelled.

Okay so now am cheating the fuck and he walking up on me with all these hoe for anyway. Aerial couldn’t believe this every chance Trey get to say she was fucking another nigga he takes it. Aerial put her hand on her hip in rolled her eyes. “Are you foe real? So am cheat in on you now?” Trey looks at her like she asks her a stupid question. “Yeah bitch you in King doe out all nigga my homey you low for real, slut as bitch.” Trey yelled getting into aerial faces. Trey haves never hit a girl but he felt that aerial was trying him. The fuck now he really crazy if this nigga don’t back the fuck up off me. “That Rio boo dumb ass, don’t wont him I thought I had you? But yo stupid ass doesn't know how to act. Am tired of this shit every chance you get you claim am fuck with somebody else.” Aerial yelled pushing passes him to walk away. Aerial just couldn’t take his shit know more. “So why you get in the car with that nigga.” Trey yelled grabbing her arm. Aerial kept trying to get her arm out off his grip. “I only been in the car with him once in we was on her was to my twins dumb ass, out here watching me in shit when you the one that need to be watch.” Aerial yelled pushing him off her. This girl stepped out pointing her finger. Bitch pushes him again with yo lying bitch ass.” The girl yelled. Who the fuck is this bitch in why is she holding my men hand. Plus she talks all type of shit I guess she won’t to get hit. Aerial was hurt but she was too strong to cry or any nigga in the face. She felt that it give them some type of power over them. “Who is this bitch? Look like you the one cheating. And to why u got nigga check for me?” Aerial yelled point her finger in his face. The girl let trey hand go and stepped between trey in aerial. “Bitch my name Kim in he not cheating cause he not yo men.” The same bitch who keep popping off to the mouth said. I really want to fuck this bitch up. Aerial knew if she swung she would get jumped but she honest starting not to give a fuck. Kim looked up behind me. “What the hell is this?” I turn around to see Rio in King.

                                         ★(Rio)

Me and king left to meet up with my twin. It feel like for ever since we sat back in smoked a blunt. When we walked closer it look like it was about to be a fight so you knew we ran up to see who it was the black and me couldn't help it. I seen my twin in this girl arguing In this bitch was all over Trey in I could tell my sister went to pop her she was shaking in 90° heat

(Ariana)

"what the hell is this" I yelled ready to fight any one of these bitch with my sister. my sis is pissed and she level head so it hard to get her mad. Aerial turn side ways not all the way around just in case the bitch wanna run up. "net me catch y'all up Trey cheating on me.

he think me in King is Fuckin in am really try hard not to smack his new bitch kim" Aerial said point to this girl am guessing is kim.

I just looked up at kim in behind her she with like 10 other girl in I no if my sister fight I fight. so it look like we gone get jumped to day. king stepped in looking pissed as a motherfucker  "hold the fuck up I don't want you" king said pointing to Aerial. "who the fuck told you is bro" king turn toward Trey lookin at him like the stupid fuck that he is. he would never fuck with Aerial. Trey walked up on king like he wanted to fight. "nigga shut the fuck up.you was fuck my girl" trey yelled. king could believe hoe nigga couldn’t turn like that. "so you gone believe this hoe over me. for real fuck you son"

"I saw you to bitches getting in the car together" kim finally spoke up.

"I don't give a fuck what you saw. Thots ass and for two how you even know who his girl is what you following her" king yelled getting in her face.

Out of now where some bitch grabbed my twin. I jumped up in punch her in her face. my twin started knocking bitch out. I started to kick this weak bitch in her face but it was just to many of them they start kicking us pulling are hair. I don't give a fuck I was still try to fight back I heard yelling in shit it sound like King in Trey

                                                ★(King)

Damn this shit is crazy all the girl are fighting and jumpin. Trey setting back watch this shit while i break it up. he set her up in I got something for this nigga. I pulled my gun out shot one time in the air everybody stop what they where doing. "everybody get the fuck up"

I was point my gun at all em hoes. I help Aerial & Ariana up and pulled them with me.

VOTE****

                                     COMMENT***

                                                                                          SHARE***