shacked up

This was not edited so sorry for everything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left Katy at Kay's house after school. So now am sitting with Rico talking about silly shit. This nigga is mad funny.

I heard a loud boom and the sound of braking glass. The windows glass shattered all over the floor. I started to smelled Gas. Rico was looking up at me we both jump out of bed. I ran and got my shoe and coat. all my clothes was already and the trunk of his car because of wash day. I ran to put all my hair shit and a beg and anything else I had left the house. We heard a deep voice say light it up. Rico grabbed me and ran out the back door. The house blow up and front of are eyes. We ran to his car that was park and the back yard.

We pulled off. Like what the fuck is going on. Who would wanna kill rico. Like I know he sell drug but why kill a nigga just rob him or something it have to be more to this shit.

I knew something wasn't right about him am just glad Katy wasn't here.

We been driving for almost and hour now and he has said anything.

Rico Sigh before breaking the silent

"Maya am sorry you had to go threw that."

I didn't saying anything only picked up the phone to call Brittany. She didn't pick up the phone so I left a voice message telling her to call me.

" We could get a hotel?" Rico asked trying to lighten the mood.

" Just drop me off at my house everybody sleep."

I didn't really wanna stay at my Nana place but ah where could we go.

I know everybody would be sleep.

30 minutes later me and Rico laying and bed back at my house. I really miss it here my flat tv's my kings size bed in my Nana. I missed her I forgive her for everything. I don't no when it happen but I started to cry. Rico wrapped his his arms around me.

My door swung open in there where flash light in are face. I didn't have time to react when I was hand cuffed.

"Hold up I live here" I screamed try to break the cuffs of my heads. The police looked at me and laughed.

"You are a run away." The cop smirked like shit was funny.

Rico didn't say anything. I on the other hand was shocked like how is this happen. Okay like how long was I gone be in for? my Nana walk in the room in Anna.

"I coming get you late from Jail" Anna said shaking her head.

"Why you coming shouldn't that be Nana" I yelled started to get pissed off.

"Now why would she come get you when I have all your rights" Anna laughed. I couldn't believe she give up her right.

"When the fuck this happen Nana. You really give me to this bitch?" I screamed tear falling down my face.

"Don't talk about your mother that why you no she loves you" Nana said whipping away her own tears. "Yeah enough to watch my daddy rape me but it cool that just life I be ight fuck y'all in ever body else." I yelled. I never use tone with Nana but right at this moment she nothing to me.

"Girl didn't I tell you to let the past go" Anna laughed sitting down on my bed looking at Rico .

"fuck you since you want me so bad am gone show you how bad I can be" Stupid bitch. Fuck everybody that what am on. if I wasn't and cuffs I would fight that bitch.

"Will show me that in LA, okay cuz that where we going."

The police officer pulled me up pushing me out the house I couldn't help but to look back at them as they shoved my head into the police car.

---------
Should they move to LA don't worry I never break Rico her apart for two long.