LA

Aerial

I sat crying f holding my best friend, my twin, my keeper. Like I can't believe she really leaving me. To another state. Her mom don't even care about her so what the point and taking her.

"Bitch you really leaving me" I said throwing my arms around Rio. "Stop being a baby bitch am gone miss you too."She yelled hugging me tighter. She had to leave to day and she couldn't even tell king bye. shit real Fucked up.

Rio

I don't like change I Just left LAX

soon as we got are begs we jump into a cub to my aunts house where my mom left me. I really didn't give a fuck bye bitch

Me in my cousin was getting ready to go to this party. Caria is really cute we called are self T2B standing for TRUELY BAD BITCHES.

"Bitch am hype you gone live with me."Caria yelled jumping up in down. “Girl I know am to pumped yeah my mom acted like she was planing big shit but we living down her and my aunt house not coo. 

I sit down on the bad picking out my outfit for the night party. I have to be soaring on the top of A1 shit. Pretty girl swaging. “Bitch net me tell yo ass now no fighting.” Caria said laughing. I grab my lace haft crop shirt and. I didn’t respond to Caria. Shit if a bitch got something to say i fuck they shit up. "So are you gone make it nasty"I laughed.

Trust no player. Fear no bitch. Give no pussy. Suck no dick; people play games and are full of shit, play the role and be THE BADDEST BITCH.

We left for the party supper cute. I jump into Caria bmw it was all black with leather seats. "Look am gone need me a fucking car I can’t keep rind in yo shit." I said with a smirk try to be nice. "Hold the fuck up BITCHHH what wrong with my shit." she said rolling here fuck neck. "Bitch roll yo long ass neck again and am gone cut yo shit cousin are not."

 We pull up to the house party hoe was out wear the short is shit they could find. Really fight for attention. We step out of the car in we took all the views of these thirst ass nigga.

We step into the house DJ Snake - Turn Down for What. Caria walk away hugging everybody the fuck. I start to dance on the wall by myself. Some light skin caramel nigga grabbed my hips in pulled me close. I look up into his hazel eye with brown shrikes. “Ma what yo name.” his deep voice ringed throw my ears. “The fuck you want to know my name for nigga back the fuck up.” I pushed his ass on off me. Bitch ass nigga asking them question. I walk out the house I was pissed enough to fight this nigga. Yea I got real bad anger issue but I honest don’t think it me it these bitch ass nigga keep playing with me. The nigga was follow behind me I step in front of this sexy ass bugatti it was blue and black. I start to stare at it hard. “Oh so you like my car you want to drive.” I turned around “nigga you still here.” I said with a smile. “Yeah am here ma.” He showed his sexy ass deep dimples. “Is this you?” I said pointing to the car. “Yea this me I bought it you want to drive.”  I smiled. “Naw but I wanna hug you smelled sexy last time I checked.” I said pointing to his abs the I could cleanly see throw her shirt. “Cool ma comer.” I hop into his arms. Min damn this nigga really did smell good. I took my hand in took the keys out of his pocket. I took that bitch in drop it into my bag. I guess a bitch doesn’t need a car no more. I laugh out loud. “Ma what yo name” I pulled back from the hug. “It velvet.” I lied.  I moved away because I got a text from Caria talking about we got action.

I ran into Caria. She had her hand up in she swung at this fat bitch. The fat bitch other friend jumped in. I ran into the group in kick that fat bitch in her back. She look back in my fist compacted into her face. I grabbed that fat bitch by her red weave in swung her ass. She fell into the group of people watching. I jump on to her in started to give her a bad ass two piece. Blood was ever where. I got up off her in started to kick her in her face. I grabbed my shit and pull Caria off the girl. We walk out the house. I put her into the car. “Bitch where you going.” Caria yelled at me. “Hoe I got a rind.” I yelled looking back the house making sure sexy caramel wasn’t out.  I hop into my sexy new bugatti.  Ariana just got a whole lot hotter. I drove the car to Caria house blowing that good Kush and alcohol

I got some down bitches I can call

I don't know what I would do without y'all

Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball  , ball, ball  that song was all up into my head ass I blow out the smoke.

Comment and vote please. I really would to know what you think. okay guy and what do yall think about how ariana acts now and do you think she should start rapping again

the picture on the right is caria.