Epilogue: Natsu

A/N: The only reason I wrote this is because some readers wanted an afterward from Natsu himself and you know what, why the heck not?

It's been a hard week, dealing with her passing  away. It was really difficult learning from Mira that she had died. I hope it wasn't painful for her. She was learning to deal with her own terrible sickness, although obviously it was a losing battle. I had cried all week, I felt terrible, my eyes were puffy and my head just kept pounding relentlessly all week.

"Hey man, you doing alright?" I hadn't even noticed Gray slide up to me at my locker.

All I had to do was turn away from him and that let him know that I still wasn't quite ready to talk about it. He got the memo and forced himself to walk away from me, towards our friends.

I should feel bad about giving them the cold shoulder, as they were also dealing with the death of his girlfriend.

I began to walk towards home and, once home, promptly fell onto my bed and quickly asleep.

'Natsu... Natsu?' It was Lucy. 'What are you doing here?'

'I miss you so much Lucy,' she looked at him with her beautiful chocolate brown eyes, she looked so innocent and childlike. His eyes began to water with unspent tears.

'Don't cry, Natsu' Her gentle hand wiped away his tears softly. 'I don't like it when you cry. It makes me want to cry.'

His Lucy was stuck in another world after passing away and now he is haunted by her in his dreams.

'I just want you to move on, Natsu. You have to let me go.'

That was the last thing he heard from her before he woke up.