6: Natsu

I still can't believe she actually said yes! The most gorgeous girl in the world said yes to a stupid guy like me! I lay on my bed, face up, smiling at the ceiling, just content with the world. I heard the door to my room creak open and the shuffle of feet as someone, namely a small and adorable little sister of mine named Wendy. She shows her head above me.

"Hey, Natsu?"

"Yeah, Wendy?"

"Who is she?"

"Lucy Heartfilia." I sigh, thinking of her beautiful face and absolutely adorable shyness and kindness that she always has about her.

"Someone's in love." Wendy began to tease, dancing around the small room.

"Wanna' see a picture of her?" I ask, grabbing out my phone and searching through my pictures and, after locating one, which showed her covering her face, one of her big chocolate eyes from in between two of her fingers, her face a deep pink. I showed it to the wide eyed young bluenette. She smiled widely.

"Natsu! She's too cute for you!" She cried, giggling and running out of the room.

I was about to go after her when I received a text from someone special.

From: LUCE ❤️FILIA (don't judge it, she put it there)

Hey, Natsu?

Received

To: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Yeah, Luce?

Sent

From: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Can we go somewhere that I wanna go? Pwease?

Received

To: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Of course, Luce.

Sent

From: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Great! I want you to meet my parents.

Received

To: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Oh great! *note sarcasm* ;)

Sent

From: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Oh, come on! They aren't that bad!

Received

To: LUCE ❤️FILIA

I'm just kidding, of course I'll meet your parents. Are we still on to meet at the school at noon, though?

Sent

From: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Of course! Night Natsu!

Received

To: LUCE ❤️FILIA

Night, Luce. Sweet dreams.

Sent

I smiled to myself. But this is just great. What if her parents don't like me?

**Lucy's POV Quickly**

I know my parents will love him. He should be more worried when I want him to meet my doctor. Though he might already know her, you know, because she's Lisanna's older sister.

**Natsu's POV Again**

I went downstairs for dinner and my parents talked to Wendy about her day and all that jazz before coming to me. My mother, who looks quite like Wendy, light blue hair, dark brown eyes, turned to me, "Anything new in school, Natsu?"

I blushed a teensie bit, "Not much."

"Momma, Papa, He's in LOVE!" Wendy shrieked.

"Wendy!" I called out, so embarrassed that my secret had been told before I could say anything.

"Who is it, Natsu?" My father asked. He looked more like me, though his hair was a bit darker then my salmon hair and his eyes definitely greener.

"A new girl named Lucy Heartfilia. Permission to take out my phone, sir?"

"Permission granted for a couple of minutes."

"Thank you, sir." I pulled out my phone and pulled up my photos, it was still resting on the photo I had shown Wendy.

I gave it to my parents so the could see. "Well... She looks very nice, Natsu... That settles it. We're going to meet her Sunday."

"Alright, I'll see if she's available."

I texted her quickly and she replied quickly, probably already in bed as it was quite late. Her reply was:

WHAT! Hmmm... I am free so... Yes!

I told my parents and we began planning. After dinner, I went straight to bed, wishing Friday was already over with.

A/N: Thanks for reading!

⚓️~Angel