"I feel you b, but aye. On a lighter note, what's up with you and Aaliyah though? Y'all been offly getting cozy in LA dawg, what that about?" I smiled, biting my lip and chuckled "Why you ask man? Man, me and Aaliyah just kickin' it dawg, she good company."

I gloated, and Jay laughed "Yeah I bet, I'm shocked she went for you and not me though, that's crazy, you plan on getting with that" I just shrugged like he could see.

"I don't know man, but I don't know about officially getting with her, if it happen it happen but can't see what women would put up with a nigga like me. Right now, just throwing Ronnie Romance on her, see what happens." He laughed "I feel you b, well handle that.."

Jay laughed "For real, well then aight, that's mainly what I called. Dawg don't let Kevin get you tight dawg, that nigga hatin' cause his bitch was trying to get close to you the other day in the sewing lab."

I cracked up laughing, damn near spilling my beer on my 300 dollar couch, "Hell yeah, these muthafuckas Betta stop playing with me." I told him,

"What you on though tonight?" I asked and Jay laughed "Shit, I got to start working on my next album b, the Dynasty was a success now it's time for the next." I nodded "I hear that, well spit to me about the progress dawg." ..."No doubt, aight..later D." He said and we hung up!!!

I was on my two-way next, as I sat on my sofa "Hey, What u up to?" texting Aaliyah, 2 minutes later she responded

A: "I was hitting that Samantha Ronson concert with my brother and Natane."

Wow, she liked Samantha too? "Aw word, mind if I meet and join y'all?"

A: "Of course, come on!! Would love to see you!"

Me: "Say no more, where she performing?"

A: "Dunhill."

Me: "Aight...be there in 10"

Well, there goes my cue. I got myself together, and prepared to head out for the performance which started in a hour. Once I left the crib, I got inside my Lexus and rolled off.

The concert was on 10, I knew of Samantha Ronson from the late 90's through my home girl Natane

The concert was on 10, I knew of Samantha Ronson from the late 90's through my home girl Natane. She was authentic, had originality to her and for the fact she was a live performer made it even better. I met up with Aaliyah and them, and she greeted me in open arms before I could even get a word out. She was looking good though, "Sup ma" I said hugging her tightly, she chuckled "Hey, you actually came out?"

I chuckled "Somethin' like that, man I had a rough day, you inviting me to this made it brighter." she tilted her head, "Aw, well come on baby I want you to meet my brother, I bragged to him all night about you."

She stated and I smiled "Me? Wow" I said did she really have something for me? "Yo bro" her brother turned around, they're definitely siblings alright,

"Sup sis!! Yo you must be Dame." He pointed at me, with a smirk, and I smiled letting him slap my hand "Yep, you be right man! Nice to meet you dawg"

I told him, he shook his head "My sister, must be crazy for you but I had to make sure you know?" I shrugged "That's important, I don't mind man. You got a beautiful sister that's for sure, we just friends though." I stated, and Aaliyah nodded "Yeah just friends bro..."

she stated, and before Rashad could say something the concert picked back up, we proceeded off to the front. I stood side by side with Aaliyah, as she was paying close attention and drinking her water, her brother was standing behind us.

I ain't gone lie, I usually don't spit game around people's family, but Rashad was pretty cool with me, he didn't side eye or nothin' but I'm sure he had his questions, can't say I don't blame him. With Aaliyah he seemed guarded with her, and she kicked it with him, not many celebrities do that with their siblings.

After a while, Rashad met up with somebody he knew. So, it was just me, Aaliyah, CJ Ronson and Natane. The girls seemed to be having a conversation within themselves, now I thought it was about time, I get to Aaliyah. I bent down over her ear, "You want something to drink?" I started she smiled turning my way.

"Nah, I'm good!! Why you going to get you something?" she asked and I shrugged, chewing my gum "I was but, I could use some company." I smiled, and she did too. "Well, I suppose." she said cutely, she took my hand and notion Natane and them she;d be back.

They side eye her like "mm hm." I think our friends were getting the impression we had something for each other, but that was questionable. Instead of the bar, I took her somewhere else out the door, away from the hall. Aaliyah was baffled, and laughed

 "Felt, to talk to you private and stuff." She looked at me, like either I lost my mind or intrigued I couldn't tell but it was cute. "Why did you bring me here?" she chuckled, trying to understand.

I couldn't help but smiled as I leaned my back against the wall, her hand still in mine, as so was her almost empty bottled water. "Because you smell like coconut oil" If you could imagine how crazy her face looked, was priceless, we just laughed. The sight of her smile made me smile.

"What exactly does that have to do with anything?"  I took my hand into hers, and the second our fingers intertwined shivers shot up my spine. I lifted her hand, and looked it over and then intensely kissed the top of it. She clenched her jaw fighting the urge to bit on her bottom lip.

"Honestly, there's something about you that meets the eye to me. Not only your good looks, but you got this chill vibe to you that intrigues me. Not many women can make me go that route, feel attracted so easily. You're beautiful, but intelligent and know what you want, independent with an amazing drive Aaliyah. Don't get the impression I'm trying to write a 4 page letter and shit."

She cracked up laughing, and pointed her finger "Ooh you bogus.." she said catching on his joke referring to her song. "But that was sweet. So, you really listen to my music?" I nodded "Yeah.." i said and she blushed, smirking looking down.

I gave her back her hand, and I could sense her willingness as she didn't want me too. As she held it with her other. Which brought me to ask...

"You're attracted to me?" I asked, and I could tell I caught her off guard. "I'll be honest, I am...." she said but it sounded unsure at the same time, but I wasn't gone thirst or harass her...

I know she was, and I didn't even know if I was the first guy she had deep convos like this with. I've known her for two months and we became great friends,  we immediately hit it off after that Hilfiger party, despite our differences we were somewhat alike too, mainly sharing a sense of humor....but there was much more to be explored between us.

"I am curious though ma, what made you brag to your brother about me?" And she looked at me quizzed. "Um..."

I bit inside my lip, and she was about to answer her but she changed the subject "Honestly, I think this going to go a bit...left." she chuckled nervously.

If anything, building a relationship wasn't exactly our intent cause we acted funny bout it, and she was the friends before lovers type, which I am too, but it was strange feelings souring through me. 

"We should um, get  back out there. Before my brother arrange a search party." She teased, and I laughed "Yeah, we don't want big bro angry at me for kidnapping his sister,  first night meet." I told her, she chuckled while I opened the door for her, and letting her walk out first.

Boy, this was gone be a challenged.