Jimin began walking again. "With what balls, Jeon?"

"The ones hanging between your fuckin' legs right now. And I thought I was Jungcockblock."

"Listen I tried, okay? But I deleted my message so many times before I could even press send, over." To anyone else walking past him, he'd look like he was talking to himself. He had already received many weird stares, but he didn't really care.

"Lame."

"You're one to talk, over."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, over."

"You just don't understand."

"Don't understand what? That you're a pussy? Over."

"Can you stop with the fucking over's! I've had enough!" He exclaimed, the line going silent on both ends for a moment before Jimin decided to respond.

"Roger that."

"I'm deleting this app now, goodbye."

He was bluffing. At least, Jimin hoped he was.

After countless more minutes of walking and "camouflaging" with his surroundings, he ended up in front of the school library and decided to check it out. Slipping in through the doors, he rushed over to the nearest book shelf, crouching down and peering through the space between the books.

He huffed, not one sign of the silver haired boy anywhere. He tuck and rolled into the next aisle of books, staying low and observing through the books again.

Still no luck, and so he decided to move up to the the second floor. He tip toed up the stairs, his shoulders hunched as he did so. He checked the study rooms and more aisles of books. Not one sighting of silver anywhere.

He found himself crouched behind another bookshelf on the third floor, refusing to give up until every nook and cranny of the place was cleared.

"Need some help finding something?" A voice asked, Jimin not paying it much mind. Just a nosy librarian probably.

"No thank you." He waved off whoever it was. He then scrunched up his nose in thought. "Wait, actually, have you seen a silver haired boy around here somewhere?" His eyes were still glued to the seating area across from him.

"Nope, sorry." The voice sounded very amused, and Jimin got curious, turning toward it in order to identify its owner–

The boy was looking down at him, his head tilted to the side with his arms crossed, the slightest smirk on his face.

Jimin scrambled to pick up his phone, pressing down on the button and turning his body away from the other. "Mayday, mayday! Abort mission! I repeat! Abort mission!" He stood up and tried to make an escape, but he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning him around.

Jimin gulped.

Min Yoongi with black hair should be illegal.

He shouldn't be allowed to dye his hair ever again, god, if he thought silver hair was beautiful, what was this considered?

Jimin just stared at him, speechless while the latter stared right back at him, a smug smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Wow." Jimin uncontrollably slipped out, taking in every inch and detail of Yoongi's face with the new hair color. A very nice contrast indeed, the dark hair against his pale skin. Yoongi quirked up an eyebrow at his remark, Jimin coughing in response. "Oh, hey, what a coincidence seeing you here!"

"So you're looking for a silver haired boy, hm?" He asked playfully, ignoring Jimin's greeting.

"Uh, yeah. And it looks like he's not here so, I guess you'll do." Jimin cleared his throat, the heat radiating to his cheeks.

"I see. What did you need him for?" He propped his head to the side, Jimin's eyes glued to the way his bangs flowed with the action.

"I'm doing a paper on the finer things in life and I wanted to interview him." Jimin squeezed his eyes shut. Did he just?

He did.

Yoongi laughed, smiling his cute gummy smile that made Jimin's heart do flip flops. "It's a shame you couldn't find him then, right?"

He opened his eyes. "Yeah, but I think you'd be just as great, even better, actually." He had to resist biting his own tongue off.

Yoongi was about to respond when Jimin's phone went off. "What happened? Did Yoongi see you? Was your cover blown? Did you ask him out like I told you to or is he actually avoiding you? Did you-"

If Jimin thought his face was red before, he didn't know what color it was then.

He immediately deleted the app before Jungkook could finish talking, saving himself from more embarrassment. He couldn't look Yoongi in the eyes, out of shame or out of death due to the new hair color, he didn't know. He felt attacked, there was no type of warning, no new selfie on his profile, nothing.

"I wasn't avoiding you, if that's what you're wondering." He spoke softly.

Jimin looked at him, seeing his smile again. "You weren't?"

Yoongi shook his head. "No, my personal stalker just wasn't doing his job right."

_____________________

HNDDJNNDJXJDDN WHAT EVEN IS THIS IM CRYIRNRSH