Chapter 22

How was he breathing? Jimin really didn't know with Yoongi giving him his undivided attention. It felt like a date, the two of them at the cafe together just talking. Of course it wasn't though, and he had to keep reminding himself that.

"So what got you into photography?" He asked curiously, tilting his head to the side after taking a sip of his frappe, still biting the tip of the straw

Yoongi hummed before answering. "You know the saying, 'a picture is worth a thousand words but a smile is worth a million'?" He paused, Jimin nodding in response. "At first it was all about making people smile. When you get in front of a camera, your smile usually isn't genuine." Another pause, another nod.

"So that's why I started taking pictures at random, to capture the moments that seemed the most natural of the people that mattered most to me. After that it just clung to me. Now my purpose is to not only capture those moments, but to take pictures to inspire those moments as well."

Fuck. Jimin was in love.

"And why are you so set on making people smile?" Jimini felt a tug at his cheeks, grinning widely even though he tried to control himself.

"That right there." He said, pointing at the younger. Jimin looked at him questionably, not understanding. "Your smile. It means you're happy right? We all need a little happiness in this world."

Jimin had to hold his breath to keep from screaming, his cheeks starting to ache with how hard he was smiling. It would be obvious to anyone walking by that he had the biggest crush on the absolutely gorgeous silver haired boy, that was no doubt. He had no shame for the time being though.

"Well, I've got to say, that just might be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. Wow." He admitted, his mouth slightly agape as he stared at the older. Yoongi just smirked at him, looking back with just as much intensity. It took a few seconds for him to realize oh shit, he was staring, he was staring and that was weird. He instantly averted his eyes as he felt the all too familiar burn in his cheeks.

"And you just might be the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He said nonchalantly, causing Jimin to turn his gaze back towards him, his jaw dropping lower as he processed his words.

There was no way Jimin could one-up this.

For the first time in his entirety of knowing Yoongi, his mind was stalling. He had absolutely no idea what to say. The room was suddenly extra warm as he played with the hem of his shirt. He felt as if the air was suffocating him.

Jimin finally came back to his senses at the sound of laughter.

"Definitely not the reaction I was expecting." Yoongi spoke smugly, flashing him his dazzling gummy smile leaving him breathless all over again.

Jimin took a second to focus. "You just caught me off guard." He shook his head, the smile slowly returning to his face and the heat subsiding a little as his consciousness began to take over again. "You seem to be fulfilling your purpose, my cheeks are starting to hurt."

Yoongi's smile became smaller as he studied Jimin's face. "Happy I could do that for my personal stalker." He teased, Jimin coughing at the name. "So you never told me what kind of stuff you're into."

Jimin scratched the back of his neck, thinking over what he did with his life daily. The list wasn't very long. "Aside from you, there's nothing that's really show stopping honestly." He paused. "I like music? But who doesn't." He hummed. "Movies, youtube videos, etcetera. I'm sorry, I'm not that interesting."

Yoongi sighed heavily, rolling his eyes as he leaned in closer, resting his cheek in his palm. "Details Park Jimin, tell me more." He encouraged him to continue.

Jimin just about combusted.

----------

Yoongi offered to walk Jimin back to his dorm to which he declined. He needed that alone time to scream out his emotions or else he'd get noise complaints. They parted ways with small waves, a shy smile plastered on the younger's face.

Once Jimin was a safe distance away from Yoongi, he allowed himself to let out a squeal. His pace became faster as he repeated "Oh my god" to himself quietly, his volume increasing with every step.

When he made it to his dorm he bursted through the door. He locked it behind him before running to his room and throwing himself on top of his bed, screaming loudly into his pillow. Fuck, he felt like a teenage girl meeting her idol. He was extremely giddy, lifting his face up from his pillow to breathe, hugging it tightly to his chest and sitting up.

That's when he saw Tae in his doorway, an eyebrow quirked up in curiosity. "I came to check if you were dying, but it seems to be something much worse than that so I'm just gonna-" He cut himself off, slowly backing away.

"No!" He yelled, motioning Tae over to him and patting a spot next to him. Tae grinned, walking back inside and plopping down next to him.

"Yoongi?" He asked, his smile faltering a bit. With just the mention of his name, Jimin felt the need to scream again, burying his face into his pillow. Tae chuckled, shaking his head and nudging Jimin's side. "Are you gonna tell me about it or what?"

"We just went on a date. Well, it wasn't a date, but it felt like a date. So it was a not-a-date-but-a-date type thing. But man did it feel like on-"

"Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

"Okay." He composed himself. "Anyways, he is the most beautiful human being. I am so whipped, with a hard t at the end. I am whippedt."

Tae laughed. "So this not-a-date-but-a-date type thing was spontaneous?"

Jimin nodded. "He caught me before going to get you for lunch and insinuated that we go to the cafe together- speaking of which... Hoseok?"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What about Hoseok?"

Jimin huffed. "How was the club thing? Did you just get back?"

Tae stared at him blankly. "I don't know what you're talking about Jimin."

The raven haired boy tilted his head to the side. "You went out with Hoseok today didn't you?"

Tae shook his head again. "I don't know how that's possible if I was here watching Jungkook play Persona."

Jimin deadpanned.

____________________________

So guys whats your fav song on the album? Mine is go go.

I turn 18 on Oct 13th! AHHH IMMA BE AN ADULT. Bout to hit up the club with my birthday twin Jimin lmfaoooo

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter even if it wasn't that long I'm sorry!! & Rose insisted I give credit for her iconic "with a hard t" line so here we are 😂