s i x.

Dark led you into the bathroom. He placed a new outfit onto the counter and showed you how to use the knobs on the shower.

"Don't be too long, I have plans for us." He shut the door behind him.

Plans? What does that mean? You undressed and looked at yourself in the mirror. The discoloration under your eyes showed your sleep pattern that had grown out of rhythm over the past couple of days and the exhaustion of your body trying to heal. You slipped into the shower and turned on the warm water. The water fell down on you like rain to a forest. The water seemed to provide life and hope for better days to come. The water was the perfect pressure that you liked, and you were shocked. You wouldn't mind living here.

You finished scrubbing the dried blood off your skin and washing your hair. You grabbed the towel you had laid nearby and quickly dried off. You wrapped your hair up in the towel and stepped out of the shower. You examimed the new outfit before putting it on. It was a blue sun dress with little white flowers sprinkled on it. You slipped it on and couldn't help but notice how it fit you perfectly. You sighed as you attempted to do something with your hair. You eventually french braided it out of your face and decided to head out of the bathroom. You opened the door to find Dark standing there in dark jeans and a red flannel, waiting for you.

"Um, hello, Dark," you awkwardly say as you try to find a way around him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be weird. I am just excited about what I have planned."

"What is it you have planned?" Curiosity tugged at your mind, but fantasies also filled your head before you could stop them. You watched Dark raise his eyebrows and his cheeks turn a tint of red as he read your thoughts. You felt your own cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

"Uh, you'll find out soon enough," he said as he grabbed your wrist. He gently tugged you down the hall and towards the front door. You were blinded momentarily by the bright light of the sun. As your eyes adjusted, you took in the outer world. Other houses scattered your line of sight as you looked around. We must actually be at Mark's house, you thought. Dark helped you into the car and quickly hopped into the driver's side.

Orange and pink swirled around the sky as the sun began to set behind the trees. It seemed like you had been inside the car for hours. You finally decided to ask what was going on.

"Where are we going?"

Dark chuckled. "You'll find out soon enough, Princess. We're almost there."

You stared out the window at the trees that flew by as the car sped down the road. Finally you felt the car began to decelerate and turn into somewhere. You looked up to see that you were practically in the middle of nowhere. Dark eagerly jumped out of the car and opened your door for you. You thanked him and took in the scenery. Mixtures of deep violet, white, red, and yellow filled the field ahead of you. The view was breathtaking.

You followed Dark until he stopped and pulled out a blanket. He laid it on the ground, placed a basket and a stereo on it, and beckoned you to sit down. You did and so did he. You two sat in silence as you watched the sun disappear and the moon begin to shine. While you watched the beautiful sight, Dark handed you a sandwich from the basket and you two ate as you watched. The faint sound of music perked your ears as you realized Dark had turned on the stereo. The moonlight lit up his skin as he stood up and held his hand out for you to take.

"Shall we dance?"

You, mesmerized by the night, nodded and placed your small hand in his large one. He smiled as he pulled you up. You almost fell, due to your leg, but Dark caught you by placing a hand on your waist to steady him. You two swayed to the beat, your eyes locked with his as you searched for his motives behind this.

"Dark?"

"Yes?" He mumbled.

"Why did you take me here?"

"For this."

The stereo switched songs and a slower one played. The words were thoughtful and meaningful, and told a beautiful story. Dark sung underneath his breath. You felt his chest rumble as he sung along. Fireflies danced around the two of you, adding more light and fascination. Your leg began to grow weary, so you placed your feet on Dark's and leaned your head on his chest. His heartbeat, which was completely unexpected, calmed you and threatened to lull you to sleep.

Baby I'm dancing in the dark/with you between my arms/barefoot on the grass/listening to our favorite song

The whole night seemed to happen in slow motion. It was so romantic that you completely forgot the fact that Dark was a demon. Even his discolored eyes seemed to glow the same way Mark's did.

When I saw you in that dress/looking so beautiful/ I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect.

Dark sang in your ear, his breath blowing against your loose strands of hair. He tucked a strand behind your ear and you blushed. He smiled down at you and continued to sway to the beat.

Now I know I have met an angel in person/ and she looks perfect, I dont deserve this/ You look perfect tonight

"You look perfect, Princess," Dark whispered in your ear and kissed your temple.

"You missed," you whispered as you looked into his eyes. He cocked his head slightly. You then pressed your lips against his for a long, sweet kiss. "There, that's better."

After you two had danced, you were growing tired. You kept yawning until Dark noticed, and he decided you two should head back. He packed everything up and carried you to the car. After he placed you in the passenger seat and buckled you up, he kissed your temple and whispered in your ear.

"See you soon, sweetheart. Sleep."