42. babysitting

"Ready to go, babe?" Simon asked. "Yep." I replied, walking down the stairs with Katie in one arm and a suitcase in the other. Simon took our four year old daughter and we went to the car.

"Are you ready Freddy?" I asked Katie from the front seat. "Mommy, I'm not Freddy." Katie giggled.

-

"Ready to see your Uncles?" Simon asked, holding Katie's hand as we walked down the hall to the Cal's and Harry's flat.

"Now, don't let her around Herb too much because she's allergic to dogs. Bedtime at eight. Here's her favorite story to read before bed and make sure she has Bear-Bear. She's never really been away from us too long, so if she has nightmares-"

"Babe, they'll be fine." Simon said. "Just try not to swear too much around her. She already hears enough at the house." I added.

-

"I'm so worried. I'm gonna call." I said pulling out my phone. "Y/N/N we'll be at the apartment in two minutes."

"It's quiet." I wispered as we went inside. "It is pretty late." Simon said. "The guys stay up until like two am Si." Cal was asleep on the couch with Katie snuggled next to him holding Bear-Bear. Callux and Harry were lying on the floor with Herb right next to Harry's face.

I quickly wrote them a note saying thank you. Simon picked up Katie making sure not to wake her and we went back home.

I tucked her back into bed. I snuggled into Simon in bed. "I love our little family." He said, kissing my forehead. "Speaking of which...I'm pregnant."

"No way." Simon gasped. I nodded. He kissed my face all over. "I'm so happy! I'm gonna be a dad again!"