1. cingulomania

POV•Y/N

My phone rang with the id, wedgeman 😍😭. He didn't even say hello first.

"I miss you." Simon said. "I miss you too." My voice broke as I tried to hold back tears. Long distance relationships almost never work, but this relationship means everything to me.

"Just two months and I'll be in LA again." Simon said. "Those will be the longest two months of my life." And here comes the tears. "Y/N/N, don't cry please. You'll make me want to." Simon replied.

"I just want to cuddle with you and watch scary movies like we did every night." I said. "I can't tell you how much I want to hold you in my arms and kiss you, Y/N." Simon said. "I can't do this, Si. It's so hard." I cried.

A knock at my door knocked me out of the phone call. I sniffled, "Someone's at the door. I'll call you later." "I love you." Simon said. "I love you."

I walked down the walkway and opened the door. Simon was here. I basically jumped onto him crying. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I missed you." I said then kissed him.

"I'm here for two weeks, but I think you should come back to London with me. We won't have to do long distance anymore." Simon said. "You want me to move to London?" I questioned. "Yeah, move in with me." Simon replied. "That'd be amazing."

We spent the rest of the night watching horror movies and making up for lost time if you know what I mean ;).