2. I Don't Know Why

POV•Y/N

I'm just going out with the lads. Lie after lie and I still let Simon back in. Our whole relationship is built upon lies.

Dangerous
Your love is always dangerous
And now I'm lost in us
We're living in a lie of trust

I still trust him, after all the lies he's told. Simon doesn't have time for me but he has time to go to the club? "Hey, want to watch IT?" I asked, sitting on his bed. "Sorry, I'm going out with the lads tonight." Simon said. "Josh said you guys were staying in." I retorted. "I'm going out with Freezy. See you later." He kissed me on the forehead and walked away.

I don't know why
But I guess it's got something to do with you

I decided to call Cal. "Hey Cal, are you going out tonight?" I asked. "Nah, me and Lux are going to the theatre." He said. "Oh... alright. Have fun." He lied to me again.

I was a vacant alabi
Trading the truth in for a lie, oh

I called Simon next. "Hey, I need to talk to you. Can you come over?" I asked. "I said I'm out." Simon said. "Doesn't sound like you're in the club." I replied. I heard a girl's mumbled voice. "Where are you?" I questioned. "Cal's flat." I can't believe he's still putting up this lie.

"You aren't. You have one chance to tell me where you are or we're done." I said. "I'm at Lucy's." He sighed. I threw my phone across the room, cracking the screen. He's been cheating on me for who knows how long.

Song Artist: Imagine Dragons