12. haunted mansion

POV•Y/N

We walked up the stairs, exploring the rooms before we settled down. I had my arm on Simon's ridiculously tight.

We went into the "red rum" room. "Someone should do bloody Mary." Simon suggested. "No. I will literally start crying." I said. "It's fine. Someone do it." Simon pushed. Tobi did it after shutting the lights out.

We explored a bit more before claiming our rooms. That didn't last long before we all took our mattresses downstairs except Josh and Harry. I sat next to Simon on the mattress.

"Guys the door just slammed in the room we did bloody Mary in." Josh said. "What'd you do?" Ethan asked. "I said that's mad and came down." Josh chuckled. Vik and Josh went upstairs to check it out. "This is scary guys." I said. "We're not gonna die." Simon pulled me into his arms as we lied down.

Josh and Vik came back and explained what happened. "I shut the door and it locked. It won't open now." Josh said. "I'm actually gonna cry guys." Ethan chuckled. "Me too Behz." I said it smiling but I was terrified.

"Let's just get some sleep." Vik said. I cuddled closer to Simon and he kissed my head.

POV•Simon

Jj tapped my shoulder waking me up. He waved me over and I motioned to Y/N basically sleeping on top of me. I slowly got up, careful not to wake Y/N and went to the kitchen where all the guys were. "We should prank Y/N." Harry suggested.

"We'll all go hide upstairs and she'll think we left." Josh said. "Guys, she will literally be terrified. That's horrible." I replied. "Oh come on. She'll be fine." Jj nagged. "Fine." I sighed.

POV•Y/N

I woke up to a loud bang. I looked around and all the guys were gone, including Simon. "Guys?" I got up from the mattress and adjusted my shorts and hoodie. As I walked up the staircase I pulled my hair into a bun.

All the doors were closed, unlike last night. "Guys, if you're pranking me I'm seriously going to leave." I opened one door, no one. "And I'm gonna kick your ass Simon." Second, third, and fourth door no one. Of course the "red rum" room.

I opened the door and the boys jumped out and scared me. I almost shit my pants and stomped back downstairs. "Come on Y/N. It was funny you have to admit." Simon said. "It was, but don't do it again."