7. drunk talk

POV•Y/N

A night out with the guys usually ends up with Tobi, Josh and I being sober and everyone else drunk. This was one of those nights. I helped Simon up the stairs into his room. He took his shirt off and threw it in the floor.

He started to take his pants off next. "What are you doing?" I basically squealed. "I'm tired." He slurred. "Here then. Get into bed." I pulled back the covers and Simon flopped down on the bed.

"I'm like super wasted right now, but I just wanted to get some shit off my chest. It's not like it matters cuz I probably won't remember by tomorrow. I'm like super in love with you. You're just so beautiful and amazing and I want you to be my girlfriend. I even wank to you sometimes."

I'm just going to ignore that last part but is this for real? He's probably just talking crap because he's drunk, right? "Mmhmm. Whatever you say Simon. Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight Y/N." He replied.

---- next day

I had slept over at the sidemen house in their spare bedroom, so I woke up before the guys and made breakfast. Suprisingly Simon was the first one downstairs. "Good morning." I smiled dishing up the pancakes.

"Morning. Do you remember anything last night?" Simon asked. "I wasn't drunk so yeah." I said. "So you remember the whole confessing my love for you?" Simon visibly cringed. I nodded.

"Well, it wasn't just drunk talk. You know the saying a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts? That fits perfectly here." He said. "Well I'm always sober, but I feel the same way." I replied.