Chapter 20

A Ru POV.

I went to go buy stationery and decided to go sit at the river by the Banpo Bridge.
I lost track of time, I didn't have my phone with me.
But I didn't care I had to clear my head.
I told myself " Think A Ru"

I had flashbacks of all the things Jiyong has done for me.
But there was this one thing that was stuck in my thoughts, that one thing I thought to be a dream , which weren't.

"Because I felt him touching my cheek softly while he kissed my forehead.
I can remember I moved closer to him and whisper, asking him if he likes me.
I can remember he kept quiet and kissed me again and told me I should go to sleep.
When a tear escaped my eye, he wiped it away.
I can remember hearing his troubled voice when he asked me why I was crying.
When I mentioned it was because of him, his voice was shivering asking why?

I can remember I told him that I've been inlove with him for so long and that I tried to get rid of my feelings, I tried to control my thoughts but everytime I saw him I can't control it, all those feelings kept coming back. I told him it hurts. Everytime I think he doesn't like me and try to stay friends, he goes around doing sweet things like that.
He kissed me that night, I told him I was confused again and that these feelings were destroying me.
I can remember he didn't say anything so I pretended to be asleep.
I remember him putting his arms around me and pulled me closer to him and held me tight.
I remember what he said while he was holding, whispering "I am sorry A Ru I never meant to hurt or confuse you, if only you knew how I really felt."
He kissed my forehead again and I fell asleep in his arms.
He didn't let me go.
W

hen I woke up yesterday morning, it felt to good to be true.

Now I know why he seemed awkward yesterday morning, why he apologised last night, It was to not make me feel awkward or embarrassed.
When he kissed me and said "I wanted to do that since the first day I met you."
I am really that blind?
Jiyong was probably just as scared as I was but he still continued smiling when he sees me. "

I started to cry, does Ji really have feelings for me?
I need to find out, I am way to confused.
I went back to my shop, it was already dark.
I arrived and when I walked in Layla and Taeyang both looked at me shooked.
Layla got a pissed off expression on her face and walked up to me and yell.
" Where the Fuck were you? Do have any idea how worried we were? You didn't even had the decency to call to tell me you're okay!! And not to mention Jiyong is worried sick about you, are you this selfish?"

Taeyang pulled Layla back and told her to stop.
He looked at me and said " What Layla is trying to say is Ji is looking for you and he's really worried, His manager even told me that Ji is feeling sick because of worrying."

I looked at them and apologised, they asked if I'm joining them for the concert and I said no.
They should just tell Ji I am fine and once he's done he should please check his messages.
They both agreed.
Taeyang went to his car and Layla walked up to me and hugged me.
" Ru, I am sorry for freaking out like that but I was really worried about you, Please don't do that again " She replied with tears in her eyes.
I hugged her back and apologised, I told her I needed that, so she has nothing to apologise for.
She smiled at me and left, I went home to go freshen up, once I was done I left.
I went to the Banpo Bridge, I thought it was the perfect place to meet up with Ji.
I went to go sit infront of the river and streamed his show live.
His last song, he mentioned that he want to dedicate it to a special woman in his life and he called out my name, I couldn't help but to smile.
He started to sing Good Boy.
Aigo, This man. How can he dedicate a song like this, but he was so cute.
When he was done I heard the crowd screaming and cheering my name.
Tears were rolling down my face.
What he told the fans on stage made me cry even more, I couldn't breath.
I put my phone away after texting him to meet me here.