Chapter 6

Short Chapter

Jiyong POV

So a month has past after the Fashion Show.
I was invited to a photoshoot in the States again.
I've noticed my manager was really excited to go, I wasn't sure why though, I had so much on my mind.

We arrived in the USA, after the long flight I wanted to go to the hotel and rest.
I got to my hotel and took a nap when I woke up I took a shower and freshen up.
I thought I'll go through the info of the Photoshoot.
The names of the stylists, Photographer and make up artist was written there.
Yet there was a name that caught my attention again.
I didn't realise that I have met this person before. 
Why does her name sound so familiar?

Stylist: A Ru.
A Ru, A ...Ru?? where do I know this name from?

My manager told me he wanted to drop by some Art Gallery.
I agreed, seeing that I love art.
We went to some stores i wanted to go to and after that we went to the Art Gallery.

As we walked in i was so amazed with the Art on the wall.
My manager went straight to the reception counter and I was just walking around in the store looking at all the art, it was an Art and Fashion store.
The way this person designed the layout was fascinating.
One side was designs in frames with manikins infront of it with designer clothing on, the colours were so distracting.
On the other side was frames of portraits.
I was so fascinated with this place, this person really had amazing taste and Talent.
Suddenly I hear the name A Ru, I went to go stand next to my manager.
Aaaay I know this girl, it the girl from the Fashion show, that A Ru girls Assistaa...... ooooh Crap.
Now I see, A Ru.
Now I remember where I heard that name, the pretty Girl from the Fashion show.

My eye caught a portrait next to the girl.
MY FACE.. HUGE .. FRAMED.
I was so shooked and amazed.
I pointed at the picture and smile and said. "Look, its me."
My manager wasn't happy at all.

He left the store while answering his phone.
I ask the the girl if A Ru sells her Sketches, so I asked if I can buy sketch.
I paid a big amount of money for it.
The girl first didn't want to accept but eventually gave in..
She wrapped it for me and I managed to get A Ru's number, I wanted to discuss some business with her regarding designing, I really liked her style.

I left and we went back to the hotel, my manager was quiet the whole way back.
I wonder if the sketch bothered him? "Yo, Bro Why so quiet?" I asked.
He looked away and replied " Its nothing, I am just not in the mood for talking. "
I felt a bad vibe, so I said " Let me guess its because of this A Ru chick right? "

Silence....

He completely ignored me, Aigoo "Don't worry man I am not interested in her. its basically just for the Art and Fashion, nothing more." I replied turning my head away.

He looked at me with a straight face and said nothing.
Well atleast I made it clear to him, so what he makes with this situation is his problem.

Day of the Photoshoot.

I Arrived at the Photoshoot, they took me to the dressing room.
They did my hair and make up, the Stylists was late so the photographer decided to do some extra photos until the stylists arrived.

I was doing random moves when suddenly my eye caught someone approaching, when I looked, it was her....

She froze, I pretended I didn't see her.
I could see she was standing there staring at me.
The photographer stopped and said " Ah the Stylist is here, You're late A Ru."
Her face went red, she bowed and replied "My apologies, something came up."

I walked to her and smiled. "Hi A Ru, It's nice seeing you again I didn't think we'll be working together so soon."
She just stared at me, it felt like she was scanning my face with her eyes.
"A yes, Hi Ji its nice seeing you too."
I looked at her "So you're dressing me today?"
She gave me a shooked face and quickly replied "What?"

Her Face went completely red.
I couldn't help but to laugh. "You're the stylist right? i didn't mean like literally."
She blushed and shyly answered " Ooh , yeah .... Yeah.."

She turned around and walked away quickly.
What the hell?
I'm busy talking to this woman and then she walks away? How rude.

I walked to her and she got the outfits ready, she was really focused.
I went to go put the outfit on, she didn't even look at my face.
She walked to me and started fixing some things and pulled on the outfit, I ended up staring at her.
She was actually really cute, so focused and dedicated.

Noo Ji.. Stop it....