Chapter 9

When I saw his smile I felt so warm inside.
He stood up to greet me.

I quickly bowed. "I am so sorry I'm late."

He smiled "Not a problem at all, I'm surprised you showed up."

I gave him a confused look. "Why would you say that?"

He raised his eyebrow. "Didn't you have coffee with my manager?"

"Yes, but I invited Layla with, so she stayed behind." I said with a serious face.

He lowered his head with a smile and whispered. "Ah, wow you seemed to impress me everytime.

" Did you invite me here on the same time on purpose?"

He smirked "No, not at all .. I knew what time he was meeting up with you so I picked a decent time."

I stared at him. "Mm,"

He gave me a innocent smile."Well I am glad you made it. I wanted to talk to you about some of my new lines on PMO coming out and thought maybe if you're interested to help me out with some of the layouts and designs?"

I was surprised. "You want my help?"
He gave me a serious look "Yes?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh Wow okay, Yeah sure I'll be happy to help."

"Why do you sound so surprised? "

My face turned red. "I have no idea."

I actually didn't want to tell him what an honour it is, I just tried to play it cool.

We had dinner and had some really good wine.
He insisted to pay for everything, I wasn't really happy with it but I didn't want to be rude.
We were finished and left, we got outside.

"Thank you so much for the dinner I really had a chilled night." I said sweetly.

He smiled. "It was my pleasure, can I give you a ride home?"

I had to think quick. "Ooh, No need I will take a Taxi, I'm  heading to my studio anyway. "
His facial expression fell. "Are you sure? my driver won't mind dropping you off?"

"No I am sure, thank you for the offer. " I replied.

"Ok, well I'll contact you soon regarding the PMO designs..."

"No problem, oh don't you want my number?"

"I have it?"

"No I mean my private number?"

"Oh no its ok I'll contact you on this number, besides its for business right?." He replied coldly.

I felt so small. "O, yeah ofcours. Again Thank you for tonight."

I just smiled and got into the Taxi.
He waved me off.
I sat there in the car with my broken mind, I felt a tear running down my Cheek.
Why am I crying?
What did I expect is going to happen?

I am so alone and I need comfort, but why am I searching for it from a person that have much better things to worry about?
Am I looking for comfort from him?
Why, Him?

A Ru you need to snap out of it before you get hurt.
I arrived at my studio and noticed Layla was there.

" Layli? What are you doing here?"

She gave me a cute smile. "Oooh A Ru I forgot my phone. How was your dinner with Ji?"

I just lowered my head. "It was nice, he asked me to assist him with some of his new PMO lines coming out."

"Really? OMG That's awesome. "She said excited.

I gave her a crooked smile. "Sure. "

She noticed my strange behaviour. "You seem abit down are you okay?" She asked worried.