Chapter 10

Short Chapter

Jiyongs POV.

I left the set in such a hurry I didn't want to see A Ru after that scene onset.

I thought to myself, I like her style of work, this is definitely not feelings I have for her.
I just think I'm confusing myself for no reason, I meet women everyday, theres no way I can fall this easy for a woman.

Ok well to confirm my feelings I'll invite her to dinner.
I need a few new layouts for my designs for my upcoming PMO lines.
Maybe I'll ask her to assist.

Yes, I think that's a great idea and obviously I knew my Manager invited her to have coffee so I'll make it a decent time, while I'm still in the States.

I messaged her but I didn't get any reply from her.
I went to the restaurant I suggested, I told the guy at the reception that I am waiting for a woman.
He told me he will direct her to my table as soon as she arrived.
I whispered to myself. "That's if she pitch up"
I ended up having a few drinks, But No A Ru.

Ok well it's not 8 yet, maybe I should wait abit longer.
I don't even know why I'm waiting for this girl.
It was 8 and I noticed the door guy were walking my way and saw A Ru peeked out behind him.
I smiled and waved.
I was so surprised she showed up.

After we had dinner some wine and spoke about my designs, we left.
I offered her a lift home but she declined.
She offered me her private number.
I thought to myself, I should not get personally connected to her in anyway.
I told her its fine its for business I have her work number. 

Her smile fades as the taxi drove off.
Why do I feel bad about this?

I thought to myself and decided.

I want her to dislike me so I can make it easier on my feelings.
Besides it would be wrong if I make her fall for me, I live in Seoul and she lives in the States.
If this ends up In love it will not be healthy for us.
For her own good I have to stop these feelings.

Ok well to be honest I'm not sure if she even have feelings for me, but I know I have to stop it from my side.
I don't even know why I'm feeling like this in the first place.
This is driving me Insane,

I sat in my hotel, my manager were sitting there quietly.
I completely forgot about him liking A Ru. "Yah, how was the coffee meet up with A Ru? "

"It was fine, we didn't really talk. Layla and I spoke most of the time. I have lost interest in A Ru. She seemed abit stuck up." He replied coldly.

I just stared at him.....

"Besides, She rushed out there so quickly without saying goodbye or where she's heading. "

I felt a smile creeping on my face ".... Oh."

I kept quiet, I had nothing to say.
I felt abit annoyed with the fact that he said A Ru seemed stuck up, but the fact that she didn't say good bye to rush to me made me feel special.

No, Noo. No Jiyong.
There it is again, that uncomfortable feeling.
I told my manager we need to leave tomorrow my work here is done, I don't need to be at this place anymore.
I think if I'm away from her, my feelings will disappear

Author POV.

Jiyong and his manager went back to Seoul.
A Ru and Layla moved in together, the two of them were doing really good.
A Ru finally have someone by her side and she doesn't feel so lonely anymore.
Layla managed to keep A Ru from working herself to hard and to get proper and decent sleep.
Jiyong kept in contact with A Ru regarding the designs.
When they finished the layouts and designs of the new PMO Lines they lost contact.
A Ru felt she did her part and left it there.

A month Later
A Ru opened a store in Seoul a few weeks before her Birthday.
She and Layla decided to move to Seoul to work in that store and hire people to work in the main store in the States.
It was a big choice A Ru made.