Chapter 4

Jiyong POV.

My schedule was so busy I barley had time to breath.
But I had an upcoming Fashion Show which I had to attend on Monday.
So like most of the big Fashion events, Karl Lagerfeld  attends the shows and he normally invite me with.

I received a VIP invite from WWFS.

I had so much to do but I guess preparing my outfit for Monday were first on the list.

I noticed there were a few new names added to the VIP List, I knew most of them except for one, A Ru?
His or Her name didn't  ring a bell at all, I guess it was someone new in the Fashion world.

I guess I will find out soon.

The CEO of the event personally asked me to do a surprise performance at the show, I agreed seeing that it was a big Event.
My manager had  his hands full with my other schedules, so I've decided I would arrange the plans for Monday myself.

Day of the Fashion Show

I arranged for a 4 door Mercedes-Benz, Matte Black amg.
I thought to myself I had to arrive in style.

With my outfit I decided to wear a black skinny pants with a white Suit Jacket and a white shirt underneath

We arrived at the show

I got out and it was just flashing lights, like normally I can't see anything.
Sometimes I don't even know where I should look, I normally just look around casually.
I did my normal standing on the carpet routine and walked off.
I met up with Karl and my manager just tagged along behind me, I bowed. "Mr Karl, how have you been? "
Mr Karl Smiled " Jiyong, glad you could make it. I'm doing spectacular and I must say you look really stylish today. "
I Thanked him and he asked. "Shall we go take our seats?" He pointed with his hand.
I noticed a new face, Mr Karl took his place next to her.
She was actually one of the well dressed women here.
I was kind of curious about her, I haven't seen her around before.

After the second set of designers, I had to go backstage to get ready for my surprise performance.
When I got onto the stage, I saw that same girl sitting next to Mr Karl with a surprised look on her face with my appearance.
Her mouth was slightly open, I guess she knew who I was?
During my performance I noticed the girl was tapping her hand on her leg to the beat, singing along.
I was surprised, so she knew my music?