Birthday Suprise

Začít od začátku

Raina furrowed her eyebrows and looked to Luke. He walked over with his eyebrows raised.

"We're going out?" She asked.

Luke nodded. "We're all going to celebrate Leia's birthday." He smiled.

Raina looked at him questioningly. "So it is your birthday?" She asked.

He shook his head and whispered. "I'll explain later."

Luke looked over his shoulder at Leia.
"Now Leia, why don't you go take Raina upstairs and get her ready to go while I go and get ready myself." Luke told Leia.

Leia went over to Raina and pulled her away.

Once they had gone up to Raina's room Leia began looking through her sparse closet.

"I'm afraid you won't find much." Raina said as she sat on the edge of her bed.

Leia turned and looked at Raina. "That's only because my dear sweet brother doesn't make appearances a priority here." She said.

Raina smiled at Leia.

"If dressed up all the time and not just on occasion, it can become quite the distraction." Raina smiled as she quoted one of Luke's many teachings. 

Leia looked over her shoulder and laughed. "He's got you trained like a varactyl." Leia said shaking her head.

Raina snorted. "I'm glad to hear that. It's kinda the whole reason why I'm here."

"Ah huh, right. Okay." Leia smiled knowingly.

Raina looked at her in a disgusted. "Leia, thats enough." She warned.

"I didn't say anything." Leia insisted. "I was just thinking. . . that if your honest you would be here no matter what. You know since you and Luke are. . ." Leia continued as she looked through Raina's closet.

Raina rolled her eyes. Of course. "Leia. . ." She warned again firmly.

Leia turned to her. "What? I was just going to say since you and look are so close and such good friends."

Raina nodded. Sure that's what she was going to say.

"Okay, Leia."

Raina said deciding it was best to just drop it. After a moment Leia brought out a long dark blue dress.