Chapter 9

Media is my doodle of Syra. I'm finding it hard to draw Aya but I'll do my best for my lovelies!

Aya:

Blinking in the sunlight, I stretched my arms out and attempted to roll over before realizing that I was being constricted by a pair of arms.

Syra's breath was warm on my neck and I relished in the purity of the moment and the feeling of her body pressed against my own.

I sighed contentedly and basked in the morning light that filtered through my window, spilling golden rays onto my white bedsheets.

Syra grumbled something into my neck, sending thrills down my spine. I bit my lip and tried to ignore the burning sensation I was feeling.

I felt her begin to shift behind me, signaling to me that she was awake.

"Good mornin', luv."

I smiled and turned around to face her. I was quite pleased to be greeted with warm amber eyes and freckles first thing in the morning.

"I can get used to this." I stated, smiling at her.

She gave me her signature close eyed grin and released me in order to stretch her arms above her head.

Her long blonde locks were tangled in the most indecent of ways, but I found myself quite happy to be the one to see her in this state.

Sighing, I untangled myself from Syra and sat up in bed, stretching my arms out with a small yawn.

"It would be best for us to get dressed and meet the kings in the throne room." Running my brush through my hair, I said, "The fourth kingdom will be arriving today."

A sly, perverted grin spread across Syra's face as she realized what this meant.

"The Beast Kingdom" Syra grinned, "Pretty girls with ears and tails!"

I gripped my chest as an odd sensation passed through me. As though my chest had somehow been wounded, but there was no blood.

"I am good friends with the princess of the Beast Kingdom. It will be nice to see Catlia again." I mused with a small smile.

"Is she a cat beast? Or a fox beast?" Syra questioned, trying to determine what Catlia looked like.

"Catlia is a wolf beast, despite her name." I replied, thinking of the gray wolf ears and large, fluffy tail of Catlia.

Syra sighed wistfully and finally crawled out of bed to wrap her arms tightly around my waist from behind.

"You're not gettin' jealous are ya?" She teased, her breath warm against my neck.

"Of course not." I replied, already making plans to visit Catlia in her quarters before Syra finds her.

"What is Daren up to today?" I asked as Syra drew away to dress.

She fastened her gauntlet in place as she replied, "Visiting more sights, I suppose. He's odd ain't he?"

I shook my head with a soft chuckle. "It's not odd to explore new realms, Syra." I selected a light blue gown with delicate white embroidery and laid it out neatly on the bed.

Slowly, I untied the back of my dress, the soft silk of the sleeves gliding down my arms.

A sudden bang caused me to flinch and turn to see Syra picking up a small stand by the door.

"Sorry, Love. You startled me." She explained, her face red.

"How?" I questioned innocently, suddenly feeling very flirtatious, and continued to undress. I let my dress fall to the floor, leaving me in my underclothes.

Syra's face was incredibly red and her knuckles had turned white as she gripped her other gauntlet.

"Aya, quit tempting me!" She was doing her best not to look, but I could see her eyes flickering toward me from time to time.

"Then I suggest you turn around because I'm about to reach the best part." I teased.

I turned to face Syra completely, giving her full view of my breasts beneath the sheer undershirt.

Ever so slowly did I pull at the strings of my undershirt. Inch by inch, the pale skin of my breasts was slowly revealed to the cold morning air, causing goosebumps to form across my body.

Pulling the shirt away, my breasts fully revealed, I began to tug lightly at the top of my panties.

A sudden slam of the door caused me to look up and I could hear Syra's feet pounding down the hall.

I could just imagine her now, her face beet red with a hand covering her mouth.

I laughed to myself as I dressed, enjoying in the feel of the soft silk against my skin.

I smiled in excitement as I left my room quickly to meet Catlia and her kingdom in the throne room.

I could tell already that this was going to be a very interesting and fun day.

I hope Syra spends tonight with me as well.