wedding

Carolines Pov:
I ran around the room and glare at them. They are trying to put a dress on me. Chris nor Andy is allowed to see me which is not fair. Ghost grabs me and forced me into the dress.

"It's itchy!" I yell and they glare at me. They have twenty minutes left. Hehe. Ricky sat me down and started my make up. They sigh and braided my hair. I hmpf and glare at the shoes.

"Beautiful!" They squeal and Brian came in

"Beautiful!" They squeal and Brian came in. He is walking me down the aisle.

"It's time gorgeous" He grins and I nod. I stood up and walk to him. I loop our arms and everyone got in position. It was at some weird church. The guys went in then we did. Andy and Chris mouth drop and I saw my mom there. I smile at Andy and Chris. Ignore the bitch and don't kill her.

"Take care of her boys or I'm gonna punish you two myself" Brian warns them and sat down. Their eyes widen and nod. Andy took my hand and I smile.

"My beautiful girl" He whispers and the priest went on. We did our vows and all that.

"If anyone objects to this lovely couple please speak now or forever hold your peace," The man said. Juliet and Gaia storm in.

"We do!" They yell and storm over. I frown and look at them.

"He is mine, you bitch!" Juliet yells and stomps over. "He has been cheating on you anyway!" She screeches and there were gasps. Brian glares at them.

"No he hasn't I threw his phone out the window five days ago and I have all of his passwords. Same with Chris." I snap and Juliet thrusts papers in my hand. I look at them and laugh.

"One he doesn't talk like this two this isn't his cock" I snap and threw them at her. I look at the man. "Can we do this now?" I asked him and he smiles and nods. He said shit and Andy kissed me instantly. I squeal and he dips me. I laugh and Chris smiles. He kissed my cheek and we walk down the aisle. Juliet and Gaia were screaming.

"Oh my God shut the fuck up you crazy ass mother fuckers. No one gives a shit. They belong to her and will stay hers or I'm tearing their cocks from there bodies. You two are perfect for each other date each other. Goddamn it!" Jinxx yells and it was quiet. Chris and Andy close there legs and they gape at him. Jake looked pissed.

"Oi, my cocks!" I yell and Jinxx gave me a look. "And anyway if that happens ill throw there phones laptops I pad the office series and the Batman movies in the toilet," I said and I saw my boys glaring at me. I took my heels off and lifts my dress up. "Now if you excuse me," I said and ran. I smile and ran through the park next to the church.

"Oh no you don't," Andy said and tackles me. We fell into a big leaf pile and Chris jumps in. I laugh and look at them.

"Horrible" I snort and they kiss my cheek.

"We know!" They say at the same time. I kiss both of them and laugh.

"I love you both," I said and they smile.

"I love you more" Chris smirks and Andy glares.

"Nuh uh I do," Andy said and they start to argue. I smile and fell back.

These two are mine.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!