fuckkkkkkk

Caroline's Pov:
I got home around 5 pm. I heard moaning and smile. Andy my boy is at it. I go in quietly and then froze. He was fucking Juliet on his chair. He doesn't do that with me and plus the bitch his here.

"Fuck no!" I boom and yank him off. I grab her shit and pushed her out the door. I slam it shut and locked it. I like slamming doors. Don't judge me. I turn and look at Andy. "Yo I don't care if you have a chick over I never do but her I told you no." I glare and he rolls his eyes. He went to the door and I got in front of it.

"This is my house Caroline" He growls and I cross my arms.

"Then I'm gone and if you two get back together we are not friends anymore so when she hurts you AGAIN don't come crying to me," I say and went upstairs. I heard Andy groan. I may be his slave but he is my best friend. "Choose jackass because I'm gonna pack soon," I yell and he storms up.

"Fine god damn it!" He says and I nod. I got comfy clothes on. So his bottom down shirt and his boxers. I took a shower and washed up. He came.in and joins. "So where were you?" He asked.

"Out with Jason" I shrug and he stops.

"I said no to you hanging out with men I don't know" He snaps and pushed my back forward. He got the dildo I keep in here when he isn't here and slammed it into me. I gasped and let out a moan.

"Fuckkkkkkk why aren't you in me?" I asked and the movies.

"You don't deserve my cock right now," He says simply. I bite my lip and he went faster. I cry out and grabbed the wall. "Don't you dare fucking come" He growls and I whimper. I close my eyes. "This is my fucking body. This is my pussy this is my ass those are my tits those are my lips!" He pulls my hair and yanks me to him. I look at him.

"Y-yes master" I moan and he only glares.

"You are. done seeing him. The only man allowed to see you naked and make pleasure to you is me! Fuck everyone else! Your body your damn soul is mine!" He stares me in the eyes with so much rage. I gulp and look away. Oh, he is not gonna like this.

"Too late" I whisper and he yanks it out. I whine when I felt empty. He turns the water off and drags me to the thing with three holes. He puts in it and slaps my ass hard. I jump.

"What did he do to you?" Andy asked and got something. My favorite flogger. I was so wet. "What did this kid do to my pet hmm?" He asked with no emotion.

"We went out to eat," I say and he slaps me with it.

"Keep going" Andy snaps.

"We drank wine and I had a salad," I say and he slapped with it again. I moan.

"Oh don't stop I want to hear this" Andy grits. I made him really mad.

"We went back to his place and had sex" I put my head down in shame. He slaps me with it really hard. I cry out and he rubs my butt. He got in front of me. He grabs my chin and made me look at him.

"Your mine and only mine. You're my best friend your my pet my slave your just mine. I love you I'm in love with you." He stroked my bottom lip.

"Wait really?" I asked. My eyes light up.

"Since I first saw you at that shop" He got me out and pulled me to him. He sighs. "Everything about you is so perfect that's the biggest reason I broke up with Juliet. I could never tell you because I didn't want to lose our friendship." He mumbles and I kiss him. He kissed back instantly.

"I feel the same way" I smile and he held me close. I yawn and curl into his neck. I slowly fell asleep in the love of my life arms.