No

Caroline's Pov:
I spent the whole day in my room. Chris has tried to get me out but I won't budge. Gaia broke up with him and said we can talk later. I don't want to lose her. I watched TV and curled up. Chris can't be in love with me he just can't. It's not fair to Gaia.

"Sweetie open up" I heard Andy knock. I go to the door and crack it. Chris stood there too and I slam the door shut. I lock it and ran into my cage. I shut it and curl into a ball. Andy has keys to the bedroom. "Okay come on all three of us have to talk about this. I already knew about him being in love with you so come out." Andy says as he opens the door.

"Asshole!" I whine and staid where I was. Why didn't Andy tell me? Andy crawls in and drags me out. Chris was sitting in the chair looking emotionless. I guess I mad him really mad. Too bad jackass.

"I'm willing to share Chris," Andy said as he sat me on the bed. Chris looked at him surprised. So did I.

"That's all up to her" Chris frowns and I look at Andy. He was stripping and my eyes lite up. I crawl to him and sat at his feet.

"I don't mind I love the both of you but I don't want to ruin my friendship with Gaia," I told them quietly. They only shrug. Rude. Andy slipped his pants off and I instantly took his boxers off. I took Andy's cock in my mouth and suck.

"Ugh, why don't you wait till sitting down" Andy groans and I just kept sucking. I giggle and licked his tip. I swirl my tongue around it and tasted precum. He let a throaty moan and Chris came over. "This mouth is fucking magic." Andy moans and tangled my hand through his hair. I deep throat him several times and he came. I go to Chris and tug at his pants. He was shirtless already.

"No," He says sternly. I pull them down with his boxers. I took him in my mouth and giggle. He grunts and sat down. Andy put me on all fours and got his paddle.

"I think Chris said no slut" Andy states and I kept sucking. Andy hit me in the butt and I jump. I deep throat Chris and smile. Chris tangles his hand through my hair and I moan. He tugs roughly which made me let go.

"Do it again?" He said and Andy did. I jump and moan. "She's enjoying this way too much." Chris shakes his head and grabbed my hips. He pulls me to him and slammed into me. I let out a cry and they chuckle. He made me ride him until we came. He sat me back on the floor and Andy came over. He had sweats on.

"I'm gonna try something," Andy said and we look at him. Andy grabs Chris cock and kissed him. Oh hell no!!! That's my cock!!!