Chapter 32

XiuYing's pov

"Ughh, why do I have to buy coffee for those two idiots? Aish!"

I stroll around the district, looking for the pastries I yearn for. Stopping in front of a bakery shop, I bend forward to gaze at the pastries through the clear shiny glass. The freshly baked pastries are topped with caramelized sugar and drizzled with melted rich white chocolate on the sides. Some are dipped into luscious dark chocolate to create a divine glossy appearance, which makes each of them look so appealing to the senses. Making up my mind, I decided to buy it. As I was about to push open the door, someone grabbed me, knocking me out.

A tingling sensation on my head hurts, causing me to have a slight headache. Fluttering my eyes open, I notice that I'm tied around a tree. Coils of vaporous mist enwrapped the shaggy heads of the oak trees. They writhed around them like a conjurors milky smoke, sensuous and illusory. Sieves of mist caressed the lichen-encrusted bark. Adding its illusory gas to the damp breath of the forest, it glided with deadly intent. It deadened sound, haunted glades and poured into empty spaces. A sepulchral silence overhung the hallowed ground where the trees dared not grow. Nothing stirred, nothing shone, nothing sang. Then a finger of supernal light poked through the misty mesh. It was followed by a whole loom of light, filtering down in seams of gold. The fluty piping of a humming bird split the silence just as the forest became flooded with light. Afraid, I try to struggle out from the tight rope that tied me to the tall brown tree. I can't even shout for help because of the tape on my mouth.

"Why am I here? Who bring me here??"

There longer I'm here, the more scared I am. Who knows what creature might be lurking in this forest? It must be deadly, eating me alive. My screams are muffled, not loud enough to attract any attention of passer-bys. Wait, I don't even know how deep in the forest I'm at. It's useless calling out for people to save me, wasting my energy. I need to think of a way to escape, but how?
Suddenly, howls can be heard.

"Is there a wolf here?! There might be a huge pack of them!!"

It makes me anxious, imagining all the bad things that might happen. Tears are forming in my eyes, falling down my cheeks. I'm dead. Just then, I hear rustling sounds of leaves and footsteps.

"Someone is coming!"

I try my best to scream through the tape. It's getting nearer and nearer. From the corner of my eye, I see a man in all black heading towards my direction. However, he is carrying someone over his shoulders. He stops in front of me, putting the person down, tying that person to a tree next to me. That man removes the tape on my mouth and leave us alone, not saying a word. I glance at the guy beside me.

"ISN'T THAT JIMIN OPPA?! OMG!!" I gasped.

Someone must have knocked him out. Why is he here in the first place? After a short while, Jimin wakes up with a groan. The moment he sees me, his eyes widen.

"XiuYing! Are you okay?! Did anyone hurt you?" Jimin's tone is filled with concern.

"No one hurt me...Why am I here? Why are you here? I'm afraid...." I sob.

"Don't cry. I'll think of a way to escape. JiYeon was the one who lured me here. Where is she?! She must have captured you here!" He scans around the place.

"JiYeon? I knew it! No one came except the man who carried you here." I said.

"Wow wow, seems like both of you found out." JiYeon appears out of nowhere.

"JIYEON! WHAT DO YOU WANT? RELEASE HER!" Jimin growled at her.

"JIYEON, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?!" I cried out.

"You took everything from me. EVERYTHING!" JiYeon fold her arms.

She steps closer to me, smirking.

"I need you to disappear." She whispered into my ear.

"DON'T LISTEN TO HER! WHATEVER SHE SAYS ARE ALL RUBBISH! I WILL GET US OUT OF HERE!" Jimin shouted.

"Rubbish? I think you're not aware of the situation you're in right now. YOU.ARE.TRAPPED. Look at yourself, you can't even save yourself. Tch." JiYeon snickers.

"JiYeon, stop doing this. Why must you hurt us? What do you want?" I glare back at her.

JiYeon turns around, disregarding our complains. She calls someone and 2 men appear next to me.

"Take her away." JiYeon instructed the two.

Nodding, they untie the rope, dragging me away.

"XIUYING!!! NO! WHERE ARE YOU BASTARDS BRINGING HER TO?! XIUYING!!!!!!" Jimin yelled at the top of his lungs.

"NO, LET ME GO!!! HELP!!!" I try to fight them but they are too muscular.

One of them uses his hand to cover my mouth, preventing me from screaming.

Jimin's pov

Shooting JiYeon with glares, I demanded her to tell me where XiuYing is. Of course, she won't say a thing about her.

"If you want her back, I need you to leave her."

"Why should I do that?"

"Don't you ever notice my feelings? Can't you see that I love you? Why must you like her out of so many girls? I'm always there for you. When you're down, I'm there. I did so much for you. Why? Because I love you, understand?"

"You love me?"

"YES, AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT BECAUSE YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT HER! IT'S ALWAYS HER!! AS LONG AS SHE IS OUT OF THIS WORLD, YOU AND I CAN BE TOGETHER! WE WOULD BE HAPPY!!"

"Out of this world?! What are you planning? Kill her?"

"Why would you care? Can't you care for me like how you care for her? Guess not. Forget it, I'm not going to ask you for your love anymore. I just have to get rid of her and leave you here. Good luck with staying here starving! No one will ever find you. I have something else to handle, bye."

Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of me. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, my fists began to clench and my jaw rooted. When the final mentos had been added to the coke inside of me, I exploded with anger

"WAIT! YOU'RE LEAVING?! JIYEON!!!!!!!!!! DON'T HARM HER!! FUCK!"

No matter how much I struggle, I just can loosen the knot. I know JiYeon is going to hurt XiuYing in any way. I need to stop her, but I'm stuck here forever. As despair start to take over my mind, I hear voices.

"JIMIN HYUNG!! WHERE ARE YOU?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credits to owner for the video🌋🚞