Chapter 16

y/n's pov

I settle down on my designated seat in the First Class section on the plane. Taking a look outside the window pane, I sigh, knowing that I'll miss some of them. I already asked the school for a resign, but I didn't tell this to anyone. Not even V nor my brother. I'm sure that everyone knows by now, that I'm leaving.

I have 4 reasons for leaving. Firstly, I wish to get away from JiYeon and those people who believes her. Secondly, I want a break from all this shit. Thirdly, I want a change. I want to change myself. Lastly, I wish to visit someone I've missed dearly.

"Greetings to our passengers who are boarding this plane to China. We hope you have a pleasant flight. We're departing in a few minutes. Please buckle your seatbelts and enjoy the flight." The pilot announced.

I sigh and pull down the window blind. I take out a few sheets of paper, envelopes and a pen from my bag. I decided to write a letter to V, JiSung and my brother. While writing, tears keep forming in my eyes. I can't help but think how silly I was to let JiYeon accuse me like this. I hate myself for being such a scaredy cat, not being brave enough to fight for myself. After I'm done, I fold the papers nicely and put it in 3 envelopes. I'm going to mail this once I arrive in China.

V's pov

A while ago, I received a message from JiSung, saying that my members want to meet them. I guess that it's about y/n. I told him that he could reveal the truth if he wants.

"Now then they care. After she left, then they care."

Change of plans. I'm not going to let the members know so easily. I have to let them know the reason behind this themselves. Immediately, I dialled JiSung's number.

JiSung's pov

"Just tell us." Jin said.

Right at that moment, my phone rings. The two who are sitting next to me, GuanLin and MinHyun, stare at my phone screen. I pick up the call.

<on the phone>

V: Stop. Don't mention my name. Pretend that I'm your manager.

Understanding what he mean, I follow his instructions.

Me: Yes, manager-nim?
V: Change of plans. I don't want you guys to tell them anything.
Me: Huh?
V: I want them to know what JiYeon is like. I want them to realise it themselves.
Me: Oh.
V: Now, pretend that you guys have to go back for a practice. Tell them this "JiYeon is not what you think she is". Then, leave the café. Got it?
Me: Yes, manager-nim. We'll be back soon.
V: Good. Talk to you later.

<end of call>

GuanLin and MinHyun look at me with puzzled faces.

"Sorry... Our manager-nim told us to gather for practice. We need to leave now." I lied.

"But, we need to know the reason why y/n left." Jungkook said.

"I can only say one thing. JiYeon is not what you think she is." I did what V ordered.

I signal the 4 members to leave.

"We really have to go now. Bye." I lead the rest out of the place.

I didn't say a single thing until we're in the car.

"Hyung, why did you lie? It was V who called." GuanLin reavealed the truth.

"Isn't it manager-nim? Hyung, you said it." JinYoung is lost.

"Nope, it's V." I admitted.

I explain the situation to them. They're hesitant about this at first, but eventually agreed.