Travis tossed me a rope. "Okay we have to do this fast. We can't waste a minute. Then we will conjoin the ropes together to make it long enough to at least get out to the ground on the other side." He was already half way up the lamp by the time he finished telling me his plan. He used the rope to climb it almost like a lumberjack. Going up it with ease. Will I even be able to do that? I glanced back at the door before I quickly wrapped the rope around the lamp and began to scale my way up it.

My feet slipped a bunch of times. I don't know if I'm able to do this. It's harder than it looks, how does he do it so easily?! I went from attempting to climb it like a lumberjack to just clinging onto it and trying to scoot my way up. "Mavis, hurry up! I don't know how long it'll be till someone gets in here!" Travis called down to me, already up onto the window.

"I'm trying!" I Growled at him. But the pole of the lamp had a sleek texture, my hands and feet kept slipping. As I tried to force myself up to climb, I kept sliding down little by little.

I heard Travis groan in annoyance, he tossed one end of his rope down. It wasn't long enough to reach me, but it was close. "At least get yourself to this point and I'll try to pull you up."

I pushed myself as hard as I could to get myself up , I may have gotten myself up a few inches, but it wasn't good enough. I was beginning to lose my grip, I was sliding off to the side.

I was about to fall off, I felt each of my fingers slip off of the pole until finally I lost it all together. I fell, yelping. I closed my eyes tightly, afraid to feel how bad it would either hurt me, or possibly even kill me. However, I felt no such thing. I landed on something soft,  everything got strangely quiet. I hesitantly cracked an eye open, but all I saw was big brown ones, holding anger. My eyes got wide, Dash? He caught me, he stood up quickly, not even saying a word to me. He looked straight to Travis who sat back on the window.

"Travis, what do you think you are doing?" Dash finally spoke.

"I was getting out of here, when are you going to understand that I want out of here."

Dash grabbed him like he didn't care. I never seen him like this.. He would never just grab someone like that, he has to be mad.
"And when are you going to understand that it's too dangerous for you two to be going out there by yourself." He quickly sat him down onto the bed, but he held me in his left hand, not even showing signs of putting me down. "And you had to go break a window?" He groaned, rubbing his head irritatingly.  He rushed back over to the window, picking up the lamp with one hand like it was nothing and moving it off to the other side of the room where it would do no more damage. The broken glass clicked together as some either fell to the ground or fell from the window. He looked back to the window, looking over the damage. "I'm gonna have to work on that tomorrow.." He closed the blinds on it.

"You have been a real trouble maker, Travis. Please, behave. I'll get Kent in here to take care of the glass." He walked through the door, finding Kent on the way.

"Hey, what happened?" Kent asked, looking down from me and back to him.

"Travis broke a window trying to get out. Can you please take care of it, I would really appreciate it. I will need to have a talk with Mavis." Dash told him, sounding irritated. Kent nodded and entered the room while Dash headed for my room.

Have a talk with me? What's gonna happen? What is he gonna do? It was now all on me, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little worried.

Dash opened the door, shutting it behind him. "Okay, Mavis. What's going on? What made you do that?"

What was I to tell him? I shrugged my shoulders, not really wanting to give him much of a reply.

"Come on, there is a reason. Something happened, tell me." He tapped my arm with his pointer finger.

I moved my shoulders up again. "I-I..."
I sighed, not able to form the words or even get them out. I was set down onto my bed, with him kneeling down in front of me.

"It's okay, Mavis. I just want to know what happened." He went back to his normal calming attitude.

I huffed again, trying to think and actually find the right words I wanted to use. "He kinda pressured me a little. Yeah, it was also my choice to go with him but he was the one that wanted to break the window. He told me I didn't belong here and made me feel like I had to do it and that I needed to get out. He... I-"
I exhaled, giving up on trying to explain myself. I never seen him mad, so it kinda worried me how he would take it.

"You're fine, just I would ask you to not do that again. You don't understand how dangerous it is out there for someone like you. Not to sound rude but I mean for any of you. There are bad people in this world and other things that won't hesitate to hurt you. With all honestly, you shouldn't be hanging around Travis as of this time. He's still adjusting and a little bit of a bad influence."

I looked away but he put a finger under my chin to make me look back up to him. "Just promise me, you won't do something like that again. You were doing so well."

I pulled my head away to avoid his gaze until he brought it back to him. "Mavis. Promise me."

I paused for a moment, then nodded my head. "Okay, fine."
How am I suppose to promise him something like that? But then again, I get it. Travis is a bad influence, I would never want to go as far as breaking a window. I should probably stay clear of him for now.