Chapter Five

They spent their morning touching each other whenever they can. In the bed, in the bathroom - had shower and sex together -, in the pool and now back to the bed again. Siara couldn't remembered the counts of how many climax she had. The man she was cuddling right now was insatiable for her, only for her. And as for her, she just too couldn't never get enough of Jonathan's touch. He was just like she wanted, gentle and rough at the same time. Without she said anything, he know how treated her well. He was a man with so many experience.

Twelve in the noon will came up in an hour. She remembered, she still hasn't packed her bag to went home this evening. This is saddened her. She felt happy and light near Jonathan. Her birthday this year was different from before because she remembered not having many sex like this, especially with a man who has a body like a Greek God. Handsome and perfect. She smiled by the thought of it. This was really the best birthday ever, including her birthday surprise.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked, caressed her cheek.

She looked up to him, still smiling, "Nothing."

Jonathan smiled back to her then kissed the top of her head.

"Jonathan, I've to go back to my room. I've not pack up yet. I'm going home this evening." She said.

"No, stay." He ordered, "Stay with me until I go back to London."

She got up from laying on his chest, shook her head lightly, "I can't. I already booked round way ticket. I've to go home today."

Jonathan raised his eyebrow, "You know money was never my problem right?"

"I know. It's just I have work tomorrow. I can't really leaving it behind." She paused for a bit, "Beside I thought... This is... We... You know, um, one time thing?"

Her tone sounds like questionable, it was clear not just in Siara's ear but also Jonathan. Both of them just stared at each other. She felt nervous by her question statement. She doesn't know what are they now. She might never meet him again in the future. But his request for her to stay with him seemed tempting. If it wasn't because of her work as P.A., she would gladly accepted Jonathan's request.

He broje off their stare and walked to telephone service in his villa. He ordered the receptionist to extended his stay until tomorrow. Siara's eyes widened and ran to him.

"Jonathan, I didn't say yes." She whined.

"What's your villa's number?" He ignored her whine.

She silent a bit before answered, "Six."

"My favorite is nine." He smirked, had naughty thought by the number, "yeah, and also extend the stay of villa number six until this three in the afternoon. Give them too complimentary for lunch in their villa. Arrange a table also lunch in my villa too. Put all of those expenses in my card, thank you."

"What are you doing?" Siara glared to him.

"We're having a date lunch Siara."

"But I don't need to."

He just shut his mouth, not wanting to answered her fast. His jade eyes burning to her as he stared to her with so much emotions she couldn't explain.

"Siara." He called her on demanding tone sent shiver down to her spine.

"Yes?"

He put his arms on her waist, "Do you succeed removing all the memories you want to forget?"

She didn't answered it immediately. His question took her off guard. But then she started to remembered it again. With Jonathan she seemed forget about Julian, about her broken hearted. She felt she already move on from him. All of that because of Jonathan. A smile start to crept in to her lips. She know what he was meant by his question.

"Yes, of course. Do you... found pleasure in, um, my company?" Siara blushed.

He chuckled, "It was heaven my goddess. That's why I'm trying to treat you well, I want to give you the best birthday ever. Do you want to take lunch with me?"

"Of course," She answered sweetly, "I suppose."

"Thank you Siara." Jonathan kissed her lips briefly.

"But still, I should have pack my bag." Her fingers began to circling Jonathan's chest. "Meet you for lunch in an hour?"

"Anything for you my innocent goddess."

Then, he kissed her again, more passionate, not wanting her to leave just yet.

------------------------------------------

Hi, guys. Yeah, I know you want to know the rest of the story. To read the rest of the book you can click and go to the link below:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/1973360-The-L-Word-(Lust-or-Love).html

withlove,

saniainhere.