Chapter Three

Siara couldn't registered what just Jonathan asked her. She know their sexual tension was so high but still she doesn't think that was going to happened soon.  Hand in hand, they were took long stride to the villa Jonathan just booked, ten minutes ago. She bit her lip along the way, nervous began to build in her body.

As they were arrived in front of their villa door, Jonathan with his free hand unlock the door. He stepped inside. Siara followed him to the villa. There was nothing different with her room that she booked with Bianca and Octav. The only different she had now was she was alone with Jonathan. The sexy man she has been with this whole day.

Without warning, Jonathan pushed Siara to the door as she gasped. Before she could said anything, Jonathan claimed her lips. His kiss was so demanding. Siara moaned against his mouth. His kiss was no longer soft and passionate like they were in his car this morning. His kiss made Siara want more of him.

"I just can't get enough of your sweet lips Siara. I think I addicted to it." Jonathan said between their kiss.

"Jonathan..." She moaned softly.

His hand began to cupped her breast while still kissing her. She whimpered at his delicate touch. Her knee felt weak. If it weren't for her both hands at Jonathan broad shoulder, she sure collapsed in front of him.

Then his hand start to roamed on her petite body. Every curve he love it very much. Jonathan cupped her ass cheek, demand her to wrapped her legs on his hips. Without broke their harsh kiss, he started to walked to the king size bed. He lay her back down on the bed. His kisses began travel to her neck. He nipped her skin made Siara moaned again and again, more loudly this time.

His calloused hand pulled up the hem of her dress, put it off of her body. Then he felt his shaft began to twitched because of the sight before him. Siara looked like a seductive goddess only with just her lacey bra and panty. Jonathan felt he should be inside of her now.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this Siara. You truly are a goddess, just like I imagine." Jonathan praised. He started to strip his clothes, wanted to felt Siara skin to skin.

Siara only bit her lip at the sight in front of her. His naked body stood before her with his long and thick shaft already hard as rock for her. Her heart was pounding fast like it was going to be rip out from her ribs. It was like he knew what she was thought about, he smirked to her.

"Don't worry my inoccent goddess, you don't have to be afraid." His voice was so seductive. The sound alone already made her dripping wet for him, "I'll try to be gentle okay?"

She can only nodded in response. Then in the blink of an eye he already took off her bra. Only in one swift move, Jonathan could saw without anything the perfect round of her breast with nipples that was already hard because how much she aroused. He then took her left breast on his mouth. Sucking and licking her while he played with another her erect nipple with his other fingeres. She arched her back to him. Wanted more of his perfect tongue.

Siara felt she was on the edge of her release as Jonathan started to kissed her down to her stomach then to her perfect paradise. He played his mouth through her damped panties.

"Oh, Jonathan please..." She begged him.

He doesn't said anything but to rip off her panties. She moaned on his roughness. Her core was so hot that she really wanted his shaft inside of her, right now. His finger played with the entrance of her core.

"So wet for me..."

"Jonat- aah! Oh my God!" She screamed loudly when she felt his tongue on her clit, playing and teasing her sensitive nub. Her fingers began to dug on his hair, urged him to kept going. She's on the verge of her climax.

"Jonathan... I want to... Oh my God..." Siara panted, seemed like hard to breath now.

"Cum for me, my goddess." He pushed one finger inside of her. She screamed again. Only a few thrust of his finger, she was done for.

He felt her core was clenched while she milking his finger with her juice. After she came down from her high, she saw Jonathan cleaned his finger into his mouth, tasting her juice. The sight itself was so sexy that her aroused began to build once again.

"You taste so good Siara, it's so fucking perfect for my mouth." Jonathan praised.

His dirty talk only made Siara wanting more of him. Wanting him to take her in this very bed with his rough and demanding act. Jonathan began to hover her again then kissed her lips. This time a lot more passionate. Then she gasped as his shaft start to poked her core. The tip began to entered her. His shaft felt like a huge one that she afraid it wouldn't fit in her.

"Wait, I almost forgot." He took off from the bed and search something on his pants. When he came back, she saw that he rolled the condom in his glorious shaft.

With one fast thrust, he entered her. She screamed in pleasure because of the sudden stranger thing at her pussy. He doesn't move though. Jonathan wanted her to comfortable first before he started to move his hips.

When he felt she started to move her hips, he knew that she was already comfortable with it. Then his thrusts began to picked up the pace. Her moans and scream was like music to his ear. He cupped both her breasts, played with them. As his thrust become more sloppy, she knows she no longer behind from her climax. Her core was clenched on his thick shaft.

"Cum with me Siara." He ordered, "Milk my cock with your sweet juice."

The demanding tone from him was enough to made her come to her climax. Her sexy moaned united with his groaned on his own release inside of her. Spams after spams she could felt it even though there was a condom between them.

He pulled off his shaft from her then put the used condom to the bin. He kissed her cheeks a few times then began to circle his big arms on her waist.

"That was..."

"Amazing." Jonathan completed her sentence.

She smiled. Felt content and tired in his bare chest. They were both lying in bed, naked.

"Thank you Jonathan." She smiled sweetly.

"What for?" He asked.

"For the birthday fuck." was all she said before she start to drift off to sleep.

*********************************

Finally my very first smutty smut chapter.

Xoxo.