Chapter Two

Siara couldn't stop smiling since she woke up this morning. She felt nervous as she wait Jonathan for joining on her activities today. But she felt doubt as well. What if the man never came? Or worse what if he forgot their second meeting because Jonathan found someone else to entertained him in bed?

The message from his mouth was clear yesterday. He doesn't want to rushed everything in their relationship. So whatever bad thought she had right now, it's not gonna happened between her and Jonathan.

She took a look of her watch on the wrist. Just ten minutes more till nine o'clock. She was really anxious right now. She really wanted to meet Jonathan again as soon as possible. Then Siara told Bianca and Octav, whose in the same room with her, she was going to the lobby hotel first to made sure Jonathan saw her the moment he enter. Siara got into the elevator and push the G button. Indicating she's going to the lobby. The moment she stepped outside the elevator, her breath seemed came to halt.

She saw him.

The man who bought her margarita yesterday. He looked up from his phone. When his jade eyes captured hers, he smiled widely. With his long legs, it only took a few steps to close the distance between them.

"Good morning Siara." Jonathan greeted her with his deep and husky voice.

She looked dumbfounded by his presence. Jonathan snap his finger in front of her face. Made her back to reality.

"You okay?" Jonathan asked, the man sound concern.

Siara nodded her head, "Yeah, it's just I couldn't believe you remember our deal yesterday. I thought you wouldn't came."

"Why would you think like that? I've been waiting for this morning to come and meet you soon. You don't know how much I think about you last night." Jonathan said.

Siara blushed by the way Jonathan said those words. It fely like what he said was true from his heart. Then she felt his fingers caressing her pink cheek because of the blush on she applied. She's savored the moment as she closed her eyes. Jonathan picked her strand of hair and he put it behind her ear, smiled to her when she opened her eyes again.

"You're so cute and yet so beautiful when you were blushing Siara." Jonathan exclaimed.

"Thank you." She answered him.

Then they heard the elevator dinged and came out Bianca along with her boyfriend. Siara introduced them to Jonathan. After they got to know each other, Jonathan offered Siara to came with him to his car. The purpose was clear, so they have some time alone. Bianca agreed with the situasion, answering on behalf of Siara. Soon, her besfriend left her with Jonathan to picked up their rental car from the valet. Jonathan gave out his hand and Siara took it. The man guided her to his sleek and elegant Mercedes, madr Siara breathless. There was already a driver standing outside passenger door for them. The driver opened the door. As on cue, Siara got in to the car before she said 'thank you' to the driver.

Jonathan took a seat beside her. He took Siara's hand then kissed it. Siara blushed by the action.

"So, where to my lady?" Jonathan asked.

"Um, first we're going to Uluwatu temple." She answered.

Jonathan averted his gaze to his driver, "George, you heard the lady."

"Yes, sir." George replied. Then Siara felt the car start moving, leaving the hotel.

"So," Heard his voice, Siara looked at Jonathan again, "What's the itinerary for today?"

Siara made a face like she was thinking, "After we're going to the temple, we're gonna having fun on the beach nearby then watch sunset from Tanah Lot, having dinner..." She trailed off.