Chapter One

"....For the third time honey, you should forget about that douche. Not worth your time." Bianca said.

Siara just took a glance on her best friend, not responding. She has been playing with her number four glass of shot while looking through the sea beside her on the edge of the cliff. She was in Bali now, Single Fin restaurant in Uluwatu region to be exact, escaped from her broken heart and tried to celebrate her birthday in two days from now. Then she heard Bianca spoke again.

"You need to forget Julian okay? He is bad news." Bianca took a sip of her beer, "You just need to having fun for now, talking to stranger and get laid girl."

Siara cringed at the thought of get laid. The way Bianca said those words, it was like she just need sex to mend her broken heart. But the truth to be told, was more than that. She already gave her heart, body and soul to Julian. She need more than just one night stand to had another relationship with some guy. Siara let out a breath from her mouth, thought a better way to move on. Then she heard Bianca giggling as she leaned her ear to her boyfriend, Octav, whispered something to her. Sometimes Siara envied the way Bianca and her boyfriend loving each other. They were the epitome of balance between love and lust, something that Siara needed in every man she was going out with.

The thought itself, brought back some memories of her relationship with her latest guy she's going out with. She couldn't recall Julian as her ex due to their complicated relationship. It was true that they were does numerous dates, texting and calls, even sex. But she saw in Julian eyes so many times that he doesn't held love to her. Even though she knew this, she still loved him without any doubt. Still gave him more than he deserved and look where she gotten into? Julian was never took her seriously and now he was already with someone else, left her alone and desperate on her holiday.

"One margarita for the lady." Siara and Bianca furrowed their eyebrows as they looked to the waiter that brought margarita to their table.

"We didn't order that." Siara said.

"Oh it's from the man at the bar." The waiter pointed his finger to the bar.

Siara turned her head and saw a man lifted his glass as a cue that he was the one that send the drink to her. She nodded her head to man and cast as small smile to the waiter. Now she turned her head again to Bianca only to saw her grinned from ear to ear. Siara know that meant and she rolled her eyes.

"I know what you're thinking." Siara said, not looking at Bianca.

"This is perfect, S. He's a piece of meat and you can forget the douche." Bianca exclaimed.

Siara sighed, "I'm not in here to having one night stand to a stranger."

"Then get to know him. At least he's already bought you a drink."

Siara bit her lower lip, debating whether she should approached to the man or not. Then she heard Bianca said something to her.

"S, you need this. You need to enjoy our holiday. Be happy. It's fine if you doesn't end up having sex with the guy, but at least enjoy it while it last." Bianca ordered her.

Siara only nod her head then grab her margarita. She walk to the bar, approaching the man who bought her drink. She smiled to him from afar and the man replied with the big smile, showed his pearl white teeth. Siara notice as she got close to him, the man waa definitely a gorgeous creature. His crystal green eyes captivated her, more like jade than the green itself. She know that the man was like 6 feet tall and had a good looking body because Siara could saw the muscles from his chest and arms. His dark black hair combed neatly. As the way he dress, she got a feeling that the man was someone important. He was wearing a blue shirt that combine with grey vest and a pair of grey trouser, matching with the vest. He way too formal for just chilling out on the bar.