"I will date him! I love Cameron with all of my heart! If you wanted me happy, you'd let me continue to date him!" Nash stares at the ground.

"Fine. I guess I should stop treating you like a kid and like the young woman you are. I'm so sorry!" his eyes well up with tears, but then his face darkens. "If you EVER do that again though you have to tell me! I'm more mad about that than the fact that you did that! I can't believe I had to find out from a fan!" That's it! I have to find out who that fan is! No one knew about it though that is except for Matt. Maybe it wasn't Matt though maybe we had the blinds open I don't know fans are crazy.

"I have to find out who this fan is!" I blurt out.

"I agree they shouldn't have invaded our privacy! Magcon doesn't start until noon- WHAT TIME IS IT?" Cam interrupts himself. It's 11:30 shit. We have to be downstairs for sound check! We dash out of the room and see the boys sitting on the couch.

"What's up with you?" Shawn looks at us weird.

"ITS 11:30!" We shout at the same time.

"Dude chill! Bart just called while You were yelling at Cameron, Nash! He said that because the microphones aren't working, we have five and a half hours to do whatever we want! When are you gonna except that they're a couple now?"

"Already have," Nash smiles at Cam and me holding hands.

"Do you want to go do something with me today?" Cam asks me.

"I'd love to! Like a real date right?" I smile.

"Yup!" Cam makes a popping noise on the "p".

"Where are you taking me?"

"How about the boardwalk!" My eyes widen.

"Really?" He smiles and nods.

"Go get your swimsuit on just in case we hit the beach!"

I run upstairs to change into my favorite blue bathing suit and bump into Hayes.

"Woah hold up! What are you excited about?" Hayes crosses his arms and blocks me from continuing down the hallway.

"Why do you care?" I cross my arms across my chest.

"I'm your twin! I know when something's up! Now spill!" I try to control my excitement, but can't I just start going crazy right there in the hallway.

"I'm going on my first date with Cameron at the boardwalk!" His smirk fades, "What?"

"Nothing have fun!" He puts on a fake smile and walks on. That was weird. I quickly change into my rainbow bathing suit (it's green it fades into the blue and same on the bottom.). On top of that I put on my band T-shirt and my Aeropostale shorts. I smile because I thought I forgot it and that I was going to wear the blue one. I grab my gold iPhone 5s and check the time. I then throw it and wallet in my backpack. I then throw on my white flip flops and put my hair up into a high ponytail with a underarmer headband. I'm all set! I hear a knock on the door please be Cam! Please be Cam!

I throw open the door and sitting there is a note. I pick it up and read it. It says:

I see you and lover boy are going to the boardwalk! If you want to save your relationship don't go. I'll see you soon!

-Annonomous

Okay that was weird. I see Cam coming up the hall with a present in hand.

"Cam! You didn't have to do this!" I blush.

"It's nothing just open it!" He smiles. I thank him and unwrap it carefully, "Awww come on! You're not one of those people who save the paper are you?" He jokes.