0.3

Rhiannon claps along with the crowd as her uncle and now aunt-in-law kiss. Bella is now officially a Cullen.

Rhiannon dances with her father to music, though the dance consists of Emmett tossing his now nine year old daughter in the air. Rose gives him a stare as to say be careful, but neither of them care as they're having fun.

Although having two pieces of cake and several cookies Rhiannon still waves a tired goodbye to her uncle and his wife as they get in they car to leave for their honeymoon.

"Come on little bug," her father tells her as he carries to her bedroom as everyone disperses from the Cullen house.

The last thing she remembers before she enters dream land is her father giving her a kiss on the forehead and her mother standing in the doorway.

&

Rhiannon sit in her favorite chair by the window playing with the red wisps dancing around her fingers as her family discusses Bella's fate as she is now pregnant with a baby that is slowly killing her.

She is excited at the fact of having a little cousin and is desperately trying to convince Bella to the baby Andromeda, though Bella is convinced it's a boy.

The house is in a somber mood for days and it only gets worse once Jacob comes over and finds out Bella is pregnant. Rhiannon decided on staying in her room for this one even though she can hear her family fighting. This brings tears to her eyes.

Rhiannon stays in her room during most of Bella's pregnancy not wanting to see her family or see them starving. The one time she doesn't go down stairs she sees Jacob throw a bowl at her mother. Even though it's mean it causes her to giggle alerting everyone in the room, except Bella who is asleep, to her presence.

She tries to run back upstairs but realizes that's a stupid move when both over her parents are in front over the second she turns around.

Her father picks her up and says as they head to her room, "We need to talk little bug."

Rhiannon sits on her bed playing with her fingers as both of her parents stand in front of her.

"Ann we just want to know why you barely leave your room," Rose tells her daughter.
  "I've been practicing my powers," she says in a small voice.
  Emmett laughs, "We know we've heard the booms."
  "Now what's the real reason honey," Rose asks.
  Rhiannon sighs, "I don't like seeing you guys starve or seeing Bella die."
  "Little bug Bella isn't going to die," Emmett tells her.
  "And your grandparents and father are going hunting tonight so you don't need to worry," Rose says.
  "But what about the wolves?" Rhiannon asks.
  Emmett gives her a cheeky smile, "You leave that to me."
     His smile being as infectious as it is causes Rhiannon to match it.
&
     Rhiannon lays in bed asleep but is woken by the sound of screams. Bella's screams.
     Rhiannon's eyes go red and she sees the situation. Bella is in labor.
     Not wanting to get in the way Rhiannon goes onto the balcony from her room.
     It seems hours that she is there when in reality it's only mere minutes.
     Rhiannon is brought back from her day dreams by the sound of snarls and snaps.
     She looks off the balcony to see her family fighting the pack. Her eyes turn red and she is about to do something but Jacob intervenes.
     Rhiannon's eyes stay red as she reads Jacobs mind to find out he has imprinted on Bella and Edwards daughter, Renesme.
&
     Two days later her family sit together in the living waiting for Bella's heart to stop. Rhiannon knows it has when their heads turn towards the room she is in.
     Bella Swan is now a officially a Cullen.